Warranty Sticker Question

[Released: 2006] The PS3 was the first console to use Blu-ray Disc as its primary storage medium. In September 2009 the updated PlayStation 3 Slim, was released. A further refined Super Slim design was also released.

/p3
Corporate

Warranty Sticker Question

Post by /p3 »

So I have 2 CECHG01 models. One on the left in the first picture is the most recent one I got off ebay a week ago. It is in near mint condition. No scratches, super quiet fan, and it was factory reset. The one on the right in the first pic is one I've had for over a year now, got it from a flea market in September 2022. It has some slight scratches, but it's still super clean and well taken care of. My question is, for the first one, is this a custom warranty sticker? Or is this what they used to look like when the console was brand new? I already know with it being near mint condition, it most likely has been opened and had thermal paste changed, and been cleaned out. I'm just curious if this is a custom made warranty sticker on it since the letters are all white. Whereas for the other one I have, the letters on the warranty sticker are blue and a little faded. Regardless, these 2 PS3s have been nothing but amazing since I've had them. I plan to take great care of them, and keep them super clean for the rest of my time owning them.
submitted by /u/Puzzled_Ad3011
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1 ... _question/
/p3

Return to “PlayStation 3 Forum”