360 game stuck as an Xbone/Series game only?

[Released: 2005] As the second console from Microsoft, the XBOX 360 completely sold out upon release in all regions except in Japan. About 33% of all consoles became defective making it the most unreliable console ever created.

/xB360
Corporate

360 game stuck as an Xbone/Series game only?

Post by /xB360 »

Hey everyone, I was wondering this strange case I’ve encountered trying to build up my 360 collection offline and online in anticipation for the closure of the marketplace. I saw Battlefield 1943 being delisted not too long ago with it and Bad Company 2’s servers being offline in a few months from now. I remember there was an Xbox Code containing 1943 along with the Complete Edition of Battlefield 1 on Xbox One and purchase a code to redeem them both. Normally since 1943 is an Xbox 360 game and other times I’ve redeemed codes that work for said 360, I was about to find and download them directly on my Xbox 360. Came back not to long ago to continue downloading stuff and found something off. This time however despite it showing up in my history in the Xbox website and in my library via the mobile app, I can’t find and download 1943 in the download history on my 360. Am I stuck in a haystack that I would need to find a Xbone/Series system to play it or is there another way?
submitted by /u/JoJoe1997
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox360/commen ... game_only/
/xB360

Return to “Xbox 360 Forum”