Does the digital version of the game BLACK have any improvements over the disc on backwards compatible or even on the or

[Released: 2005] As the second console from Microsoft, the XBOX 360 completely sold out upon release in all regions except in Japan. About 33% of all consoles became defective making it the most unreliable console ever created.

/xB360
Corporate

Does the digital version of the game BLACK have any improvements over the disc on backwards compatible or even on the or

Post by /xB360 »

I just noticed BLACK was also released digitally as an Xbox Originals, later Games on Demand (GoD) for the 360. I have the original disc for the original console and have tried the disc based BC on the console. That runs over emulation and while I don't remember any major issues, I wonder if the digital/GoD version has any improvements or if it's just the same emulator+"iso/god format/folder format" wrapped together. I assume so, given the lack of information and comparison but would like to know if anyone can clear this up for me.

(i know the game is further compatible with newer gens with improvements, i'm not asking about that)
submitted by /u/mata-caes
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox360/commen ... lack_have/
/xB360

Return to “Xbox 360 Forum”