Ghost and Goblins

[Released: 1983] The best-selling gaming console of its time. With the NES, Nintendo introduced a now-standard business model of licensing third-party developers, authorizing them to produce and distribute software for Nintendo's platform.

/nes
Corporate

Ghost and Goblins

Post by /nes »

Guys, I am currently playing Ghost and Goblins for my first time. I actually heard it was one of the hardest game of all time, so I guess it will take me a while to beat considering I am relatively new to retro gaming. Altough, I was blown up when looking on How Long to Beat for the « Main Story »….5 hours ?! Even for « completionist », 8hours… I mean yes Maybe you guys can call this skill issue but considering its difficulty (known as one of the hardest games of all time) I can’t really understand how this is even possible except you are a very hardcore retrogamer with LOTS of skill. I also looked up a few other retro games like Super Mario, Wario Woods or Castlevania and it all seems super short for a reason. Altough, popular games like Pokemon Scarlet or BOTW seems pretty accurate, so idk what to think. Can you explain me why the times are so low out there? Or Maybe just drop a git gud if that makes you happy.

My hypothesis are that people maybe lie about their times, in reality much longer ?

Maybe HLTB is a community of hardcore gamers/ speedrunners?

Maybe this is a second playthrough ? Or a first with a guide?

Anyway, thanks for your responses! 😁
submitted by /u/Bitter_Dealer_2143
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/nes/comments/1 ... d_goblins/
/nes

Return to “Nintendo Entertainment System Forum”