I wish that Dolphin Emulator had a code to add every character's alternate-colors that are exclusive to the Akaneia Buil

[Released: 2001] The GameCube, with the Game Boy Player attachment, it is able to play Game Boy/Color, and Game Boy Advance titles. It's successor, the Wii, supports backward compatibility. Panasonic released a DVD player hybrid Gamecube.

SmashBoards
Bustin' Moves

I wish that Dolphin Emulator had a code to add every character's alternate-colors that are exclusive to the Akaneia Buil

Post by SmashBoards »

In Dolphin, I really get to have a lot of fun on my computer playing Super Smash Bros. Melee, and one of my favorite things to do that isn't possible in the Vanilla Game is accessing the Debug Menu to add a handful of extra features to VS Mode, including 6-Player Battles, and battling on stages not designed for VS Mode, such as Target Test or Adventure Mode levels. But one thing that prevents me from feeling entirely satisfied with Melee's debug-menu feature, is the fact that a vast majority...

I wish that Dolphin Emulator had a code to add every character's alternate-colors that are exclusive to the Akaneia Build, and here's why:

Source: https://smashboards.com/threads/i-wish- ... hy.520182/
SmashBoards

Return to “Gamecube Forum”