Skyline Draft comic

Show off your custom inserts, modified cases and systems.

DeviantArt
Bustin' Moves

Skyline Draft comic

Post by DeviantArt »

hehe.. these are from something i didn’t liked how i was doing it.. i didn't left enough space for the speech bubbles, its kinda a mess... anyway..

ohh i almost forgot! that red bag its actually this one
made by Image wich i absolutely loved! Image
----

basically this is the short story:

here was Sonic was a little trouble maker.. he enjoyed destroying stuff with his speed.. because he was too young to get realize the damage he was doing....
Eggman saved him .. and gave him the scarf wich allows Sonic to run over the clouds, he needs to get rings to keep it working, and the shoes to run at high speed without hurting his feet and the Tornado to carry more things….. (actually that’s a fact i would like to concerve from this heehee)

(yeah... if it sounds kinda familiar to you.. i got some inspiration from Sonic the comic origin version.. and Child of the Green Hill by Liris-san ... one of the most beautiful Sonic origins and my favourite one ever and actually one i really accept ^_^)

and he gave Sonic a job.. to deliver things for him, like Chaos Emeralds.. Image

meanwhile Sonic learned to make good things.. like this

he didn’t know he was helping Eggman to make something really bad…(Egghead was bad since the begining... Image )

one day .. a terrible storm suddenly arrived.. and it was affecting some houses and trees..(and a tree where his bird friend and its mom were living….)
just then when he went to Eggman’s lair to see if he was ok…he realized Eggman’s real plot.. he was creating the storm..

Sonic got the encourage to face Eggman .. no matter the feelings (he felt used..and plus guilty.. poor little thing) he was not going to allow more damage!

Image yaahhh!

and then after defeating him and destroyed Eggman's device to make storms.. he got the chaos emeralds he collected for that man with him.. Image

then .. he got a wish, he wished the damage the storm left can be fixed.. and you know.. the chaos emeralds did their thing (just like in Sonic 1 )..
and those just scattered away after that..

------

and that was a little origin from this AU.. sort of °u°U
EDIT: ok guys,,,
if you like to read Image
i think you should read this fanfic WickedlyElphie did about this same story... and i approved it! Image

but hope you like the pictures.. anyways.. ^_^

AHH! and if you ask me what age Sonic had when that happend.. i’m going to be like SEGA and i’m just going to say that he was young Image hahhahaaah!

More...

Return to “Custom Ideas”