Genesis Flashback HD 2018 Custom firmware "Ghost File"

[Released: 1988] The Sega Genesis was Sega's most successful console; though Sega has never released a total sales figure quote. Several add-ons were created including the Sega CD and Sega 32X which extended its capabilities.

/genesis
Corporate

Genesis Flashback HD 2018 Custom firmware "Ghost File"

Post by /genesis »

I would like to ask a question... I would like to ask if anyone has the latest version and have used the Genesis Flashback Game Manager to add games to the sd card via the custom firmware..
I have the unit and i am trying to add games to the SD card and for the most part it is working, but i have noticed that after i have added some games.... I will encounter/see that the system has generated "Ghost Files" on the SD card... One of the first games that i put on the card was Arcus Odyssey and then about 10 more games, but after installing the games and running the system to play them..There would be a file Before Arcus That is blank with the Letter A and if i add more games more "ghost files show up..ie Blank with Letter B/C/D and so one..... it seems to generate after adding about 10 games
has anyone encountered this ?
Thanks in Advance

submitted by /u/retromale
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Genesis Forum”