Anyone know of a good PAL/JP Cart Model for 3DP?

[Released: 1990] The SNES was the best-selling console of the 16-bit era despite its relatively late start and the fierce competition it faced. The console was able to run some of the first three-dimensional video games on consoles, beginning with Star Fox.

/snes
Corporate

Anyone know of a good PAL/JP Cart Model for 3DP?

Post by /snes »

I've been searching for a working model - free or paid - for JP/PAL shells. I found a nice back shell here, but it does not have the front. The only model with a front that I found was here, but this one is incomplete.
That one is missing the both the screwholes and the ridges that help hold the pcb in place. Because of that, it's difficult to actually use it when printed (I drilled the holes for the screws, but can't get it to stay in place).
Unfortunately I don't have any 3d modeling skills to fix it myself, but I'd be happy to buy a model if there's a paid one around, or donate to someone if they're skilled in modeling want to help finish one. I am trying to make a cart as a Christmas present with my own software, but I don't want to cannibalize and existing game if possible - plus I'd like to print transparent if possible since I'm making it by hand.
Anyone have any info on this?

submitted by /u/starlightk7
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Super Nintendo Forum”