pls help me out finding a underground game

[Released: 1990] The SNES was the best-selling console of the 16-bit era despite its relatively late start and the fierce competition it faced. The console was able to run some of the first three-dimensional video games on consoles, beginning with Star Fox.

/snes
Corporate

pls help me out finding a underground game

Post by /snes »

after discussing with some friends about it, I decided to come here to talk about a game that marked my childhood and unfortunately I can't find it at all.
by mid-2009-2014 I had a PS2 that I got for my birthday and with it one of those cds with 10,000 snes games (which was the only game I played) and inside that I sometimes found a game that was by far mine favorite there.
What I remember about the game: the game in its first scenario was in an apparently haunted mansion, 2d with two 2 characters, a boy and a girl that I always called brothers even without knowing how to read at the time (besides that I believe the game was not translated ) anyway , this mansion had screens where you could move with the characters and go to different places , and I remember some very specific things
First let's go to the stairs that divided the mansion into 2 floors, at the top I remember being able to go left and right, on the left I don't remember much of what there was besides a long corridor with some things that could be clicked on, like one of those little bottles with a house inside and snow that you turn and make it snow, and a letter from a woman who I think is her brother's girlfriend, when interacting with the letter you were going to a beach, but I never explored this area much because I didn't I liked her
On the right there was a telescope that you interacted with and saw a constellation and was teleported to a room with stars and it was very beautiful, I don't remember much beyond that
When going down the stairs you came across 3 different places to go, to the right of the stairs there was a painting that you could interact with, it had a painting of a man with the parts of his face mixed up and you had to fix everything, I thought that was very scary but this information makes me believe that the game was a puzzle, after fixing the face the man was inverted and something I don't remember happened
To the left of the stairs I remember a door next to the stairs that led to a kitchen, in it you had to solve more puzzles and I remember something that scared me involving a flying hand with a knife cutting something
still on the left there was another door that led to a dining room with a chandelier hanging over the table and something that also involved ghosts and candles, and somewhere in that room there was a door that led you to the bathroom
In the bathroom I remember a few things , but one that struck me was that in a window above the bathtub , if you interacted with it , a hand appeared that leaned against the window and went down , leaving a bloody mark , and also the faucet that spouted water . red, all this leads me to believe that this first scenario was horror-themed, but other parts didn't give the same impression.
Now I just remember some loose things that may not help so much, at some point you leave the mansion and go to a forest and I remember a fallen log that you could enter and go to a painting with infinite stairs in black and white
And a lot of loose memories about the game , some about a lion running at some point , which I remember that I thought was very beautiful when I saw it , and a photo album that was being completed with the scenarios you were passing , I never arrived to beat the game because I didn't have a memory card so every day I started all over again
I've spent sleepless nights looking for this game with numerous references that I remembered, but I never came close to anything conclusive, the game must be very unknown and few people must have played it, I hope with all my strength that someone here knows something, but I think very difficult
Anyway, that's it, if anyone knows pls contact

submitted by /u/yNewbie
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Super Nintendo Forum”