OG Xbox insignia DNS issues

[Released: 2001] The Xbox was Microsoft's first video game console after collaborating with Sega to port Windows CE to the Dreamcast console and was the first console offered by an American company after the Atari Jaguar stopped sales in 1996.

/xbox
Corporate

OG Xbox insignia DNS issues

Post by /xbox »

I have an issue when I try to register my console in the insignia setup registration app. It says “Failed to connect to the serverâ€￾. Then I troubleshoot it, then it says “Could not resolve DNS query. Please make sure your network settings are connect and your Xbox is connected to the internet.â€￾ Which it is connected, on static, and I have changed the 1st DNS to the one provided from the Insignia Website and then I added a secondary DNS (1.1.1.1). Then I go back to the registration setup on the XBOX. Then I try to clear Ticket Cache. And still the same issues? Am I doing something wrong? For some reason, there’s no default gateway on my PC. Only on my OG XBOX. It’s a DNS issue, and I’m trying to figure out where it’s coming from. Do I have to bridge connections? I’m also using FileZilla. My set up is my Ethernet cable is connected to the laptop, and into the OG XBOX 1.6. It’s not connected to my modem cause it’s out of reach. Please read carefully. Appreciate you

submitted by /u/DaLastPoet
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Xbox Forum”