why isn't the "a" button working?

[Released: 2013] Moving away from its predecessor's PowerPC-based architecture, the Xbox One marks a shift back to the x86 architecture used in the original Xbox; it features an AMD Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) built around the x86-64 instruction set.

/xboxone
Corporate

why isn't the "a" button working?

Post by /xboxone »

Okay i might have to give a little background; so when i got my xbox one S in 2021 i got 1 controller with it, (keep in mind i got this xbox for my birthday) then my sister wanted an xbox one S so my parents got her one, but she didn't like that she only had one controller so i was forced to give her mine. At this point I'm left with no controller and my parents wont buy me a new one so i just buy myself one, i get one and its all fine for the first few months and I've been using it on my phone as well by Bluetooth, i think that's enough background information.
So just recently and i mean like 3 weeks when I've been connecting it to my phone its been working completely fine but as soon as i connect it back to my xbox the A button just doesn't work, but its only on the home screen. I use my keyboard to get onto apps and games then the A button works completely fine but its just super inconvenient for me. I don't have the money to buy a new controller and its not the xbox thats broken, I've searched all over Reddit for answers and I've tried contacting xbox themselves but obviously they just suggested buying a new controller.

submitted by /u/BigManDoingChoclote
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Xbox One Forum”