Trying to remember to an old SNES title

[Released: 1990] The SNES was the best-selling console of the 16-bit era despite its relatively late start and the fierce competition it faced. The console was able to run some of the first three-dimensional video games on consoles, beginning with Star Fox.

/snes
Corporate

Trying to remember to an old SNES title

Post by /snes »

I remember a SNES title that had active combat similar to Link to the Past, but you would also find dragon (small creatures really) that you could use in your adventures. You could collect a bunch of them, but you could only use 2 of them at a time and they would fly around you and buff you or attack enemies (from what I remember, it may have only started with 1 and moved up to 2 or possibly late game 3.)
I know this is pretty vague, but if anyone thinks this sounds familiar let me know.
Edit: 1 more point of clarification is the isometric top down view like Link to the Past. If I remember correctly it played very similar. I remember thinking the Morningstar was an awesome weapon and it may have spun around you like a spiky shield when you were using it.

submitted by /u/ShadyWizzard
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Super Nintendo Forum”