Bought Disc Version of Mortal Kombat 11 but says I have to buy gamepass.

[Released: 2013] Moving away from its predecessor's PowerPC-based architecture, the Xbox One marks a shift back to the x86 architecture used in the original Xbox; it features an AMD Accelerated Processing Unit (APU) built around the x86-64 instruction set.

/xboxone
Corporate

Bought Disc Version of Mortal Kombat 11 but says I have to buy gamepass.

Post by /xboxone »

Okay, recently I tried to play Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on my xbox, when I tried to load it up, it would constantly say that I had to purchase the game pass subscription, which confused me because I owned the Disc version. I contacted xbox support and they weren't much help(no hate to the support team). They told me to delete my persistent storage, delete the game and re-install, reset my console, and nothing worked. Eventually it came to a point where I was not able to download some of the content from the disc and the main game would fail to install. Now the console is saying I don't own the game. So I'm wondering if I'm the only person this has happened to, and if not, what should I do, should I exchange for a digital version. Do I have to pay for the game again?

submitted by /u/DixcipleSage
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Xbox One Forum”