This one’s pretty niece one but I need help so…

[Released: 1994] Sony entered into an agreement with Nintendo to develop a CD-ROM attachment, for the Super Nintendo. Due to contractual problems it was never released, and instead, a modified version was introduced by Sony called the PlayStation.

/playstation
Corporate

This one’s pretty niece one but I need help so…

Post by /playstation »

Hello, I own both the Dreamcast and ps1 versions of Heritage for the future (and the original systems), and I would like to completely unlock everything in both versions. I’ll cut too the chase, I’d would really like someone to make a comprehensive guide to cheats unlockables and eastereggs or a link to a preexisting one. I would Google it but for some reason there is no real comprehensive guide, there are attempts but they conflict in explication and many of them are full of confusing wording, I also understand the Dreamcast version has both Jojos arcade and htft included I would also enjoy if they had separate sections in the guide. P.s: there are explanations on how to unlock everything with cheats on both emulation and the actual arcade cabinet of Jojos venture, I don’t need one.

submitted by /u/rameninsanity
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation 1 Forum”