What Japan exclusive games are fully in English?

[Released: 1994] Sony entered into an agreement with Nintendo to develop a CD-ROM attachment, for the Super Nintendo. Due to contractual problems it was never released, and instead, a modified version was introduced by Sony called the PlayStation.

/playstation
Corporate

What Japan exclusive games are fully in English?

Post by /playstation »

Hello! As the title says, I'm needing some help finding out what PS1 Japanese exclusives are fully in English. I'm looking to supplement my PS1 lineup with some nice, creative Japanese games that perfectly blend in with my US, PAL and fan translated titles. To seamlessly blend in, even the slightest bit of Japanese text is enough for me to not want to add them to my collection. There are simply way too many Japanese games to look through by myself, which is why I'm turning to you guys here.
I'm extremely picky. Even Panzer Bandit, Umihara Kawase and Dodonpachi have too much Japanese text for my purposes. The only games I've found so far to meet my standards are Pepsiman and Road Blaster. Any help with my search would be so greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading my request!

submitted by /u/thisjustin2001
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation 1 Forum”