The Callisto Protocol 2 Already Being Considered

[Released: 2012] As part of the PlayStation brand of gaming devices. In May 2013, Sony announced that all PlayStation 4 games would be compatible to be played through Remote Play on the PlayStation Vita.

PlayStationLifestyle
Corporate

The Callisto Protocol 2 Already Being Considered

Post by PlayStationLifestyle »

Glen Schofield, the CEO of Striking Distance Studios, has said that he is already considering The Callisto Protocol 2 in an interview. Schofield, who was formerly the vice president at Visceral Games and an executive producer of the Dead Space series at Electronic Arts, has plenty of ideas for the sequel.
[h=2]Schofield also wouldn’t do a Dead Space remake[/h]?
In an interview with Inverse, Schofield is ready to develop a follow-up to the upcoming survival horror game set on one of Jupiter’s moons:
[INDENT]I want to make a sequel. This is a complete game, but there’s a lot of ideas, cool ideas, we want to do next. I always want to keep making the next big thing. Even after I finish a game, I’m already thinking [about] what’s next.
[/INDENT]As for the Dead Space remake, which releases about two months after The Callisto Protocol does on December 2, Schofield wishes EA “the absolute best.” However, he adds: “Honestly, if it were me, I wouldn’t remake it. I am glad for them, but I wouldn’t. I want to move on and make something new. Dead Space is my past.”
The Callisto Protocol will feature 60 FPS performance mode and will be 12-14 hours long. In recent months, Schofield has had to apologize about comments on development crunch.
The post The Callisto Protocol 2 Already Being Considered appeared first on PlayStation LifeStyle.

More...

Return to “PlayStation Vita Forum”