Any way to install OG Xbox title updates? Trying to system link Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

[Released: 2005] As the second console from Microsoft, the XBOX 360 completely sold out upon release in all regions except in Japan. About 33% of all consoles became defective making it the most unreliable console ever created.

/xB360
Corporate

Any way to install OG Xbox title updates? Trying to system link Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Post by /xB360 »

Im trying to connect Xboxs from different gens to play system link. After downloading the backwards compatibility update on my 360 I confirmed it is a vanilla version of the game as I was able to connect with a vanilla version on an OG console. Once I updated my modded OG Xbox I was able to get it to connect to the version running on my XB1.
Also I just purchased the game digitally on Xbox One, yet on my 360 it doesnt show that I've purchased and it only gives me the option to buy again. What gives??
So the Xbox One version is fully updated but theses updates are not available on the 360. Since I cant downgrade the version on XB1, is there any way of getting the updates installed on the 360?
I think this can be done with a modded 360 but I'm still working on figuring that out.
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR ANY INSIGHT!

submitted by /u/MyUnclesALawyer
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Xbox 360 Forum”