Shadows of the Damned

[Released: 2005] As the second console from Microsoft, the XBOX 360 completely sold out upon release in all regions except in Japan. About 33% of all consoles became defective making it the most unreliable console ever created.

/xB360
Corporate

Shadows of the Damned

Post by /xB360 »

So I just played Shadows of the Damned. This was quite an interesting title. It had some creative lead characters. It was cool that the lead character had an Xbox 360 controller embroidered on his shirt design. The puzzles were quite unique. The guns were ok but I found the aiming poor on some of them. The combat was a cool system of basically putting Deadspace into an action title. The plot and setting reminded me of Dante’s Inferno. All that said, this was THE most sexist video game I’ve ever played. Seriously the writers of this plot have never even talked to a woman before. Every single female in this title was either dead or in lingerie or both. The female personality here was dismal and helpless. To top it off the jokes about forcing a woman in the beginning….seriously? Fun game sexist plot.

submitted by /u/izmaname
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Xbox 360 Forum”