Keyboard not working on my Pi (4B 8gig)

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

Keyboard not working on my Pi (4B 8gig)

Post by /RaspberryPi »

I had a home assistant installation on my pi for a while, and yesterday I decided to run apt update && apt upgrade after a long time. It screwed up the hass instance and I tried rolling back using dpkg.log. A few installations failed during the rollback and now I can't ssh to the host. I connected my monitor and keyboard and the GUI is not running (I never switched to headless mode), the POST was successful and it does say "Started OpenBSD secure shell server" and it does login. But it won't take any input from the keyboard. My assumption is that I've nuked the I/O drivers and it won't connect to the router (I couldn't find it on my network, it is connected via ethernet). Is there a way to recover from here? Or at least backup the home assistant data before flashing a fresh raspbian?

submitted by /u/subhashisB
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”