Big Buck Hunter Championship XV Feeds; More Fast & Furious Arcade Media

Bringing the arcade home. Forum for arcade owners.

Arcade Heroes
Bustin' Moves

Big Buck Hunter Championship XV Feeds; More Fast & Furious Arcade Media

Post by Arcade Heroes »

Sorry about the site issue for the past couple of days – fortunately it’s now been resolved but it always sucks when the site is down. Anyways, moving on from that and back into arcade news, let’s catch up with some more Raw Thrills stuff.
[h=3]Big Buck Hunter Championship VX Livestreams[/h]I really need to attend one of these events (as press – I don’t think I’m able to compete as an operator anyways) but for all of those who can’t make the trip to Chicago this Friday & Saturday, Raw Thrills will be livestreaming the next Big Buck Hunter Championship on Twitch and YouTube. Here are the embeds for those interested:

[h=3]More Fast & Furious Arcade Media[/h]Yesterday right after the site crashed, I’d been sent some more media for the latest arcade game to hit the market, Raw Thrills’ Fast & Furious Arcade. Now that the site’s back, here you go; We start with the flyer then some screenshots:
The screenshots here are the same ones found on the RT website but they don’t have the giant FNF logo on them. I also reduced the size on a couple of them that were 2160px tall to save on some space…
[CENTER]ImageAbu Dhabi[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Havana[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Hong Kong[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Yellowstone[/CENTER]

As mentioned in a follow-up, Fast & Furious Arcade is available now but it is very limited in quantity, with more units becoming available as we get into November.
The post Big Buck Hunter Championship XV Feeds; More Fast & Furious Arcade Media appeared first on Arcade Heroes.

More...

Return to “Arcade & Candy Cabinets”