OK I'm at my wits end here and don't know what to do........

[Released: 2019] The PlayStation Classic is a dedicated video game console by Sony Interactive Entertainment that emulates games originally released on its 1994 PlayStation console.

/psxclassic
Corporate

OK I'm at my wits end here and don't know what to do........

Post by /psxclassic »

I've had my PSC since launch and loaded Autobleem 0.9.0 about over a year ago on a 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD in a Sabrent dock station and it has worked perfect this entire time. I bought a couple of classics off eBay (just the consoles they didn't come with anything since I have plenty of cords and a few extra controllers). I'm trying to get them setup for Xmas gifts for my sisters but I am having problems. I am using the same hard drives and docking stations that are brand new. I first tried just cloning my personal drive and that didnt work. Ok, fresh install it is right? I have done the following:
  1. Download Autobleem 0.9.0 to PC and unzip.
  2. Format 2TB HDD to fat32
  3. Copy Autobleem 0.9.0 files to fat32 HDD
  4. Put HDD in powered docking station and controller port 2, turn on dock and let it spin for a minute, connect power to PSC then turn on.
Doing the above on my personal one it works perfect. Trying to do this on the ones I bought off eBay just goes straight to the stock system with the built in games.
If these have previously been flashed with Eris or something I have no way of knowing. Or am I missing something simple. Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/taosgw74
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation Classic Forum”