Menu Sound effects missing on AES

Open discussion for everything SNK, Playmore, Neo Geo, and Aruze.

/neogeo
Corporate

Menu Sound effects missing on AES

Post by /neogeo »

I got an AES recently, and also got a MultiCart 161 in 1 V2. And everything seems fine except for one minor issue that's driving me crazy, literally most other piece of Audio is working fine, music, most in game sound effects, voice overs etc. But for some reason the sound effect for going through most menus is missing completely, for example in BaseBall stars 2 everytime you change an option in the menu there should be a sound accompanying it as well as a sound when selecting, those are gone for me. Same thing happens with Neo turf masters, but it isn't just menu sounds, for example in Neo Bomberman the sound effect for picking up a item is missing, and in Metal slug when you pick up score bonuses that's also missing, it seems that these very specific sounds are completely missing. I checked videos online with people using this multicart and they seem to have all those Sound effects intact, do you think I got a bad cart? Or would you say this is hardware related? I would test another game but Currently this is all I have, waiting for Magician lord to come into the mail.

submitted by /u/Antonioad14
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “General Discussion”