Games on blank screen & how to connect WiFi adapter?

[Released: 2019] The PlayStation Classic is a dedicated video game console by Sony Interactive Entertainment that emulates games originally released on its 1994 PlayStation console.

/psxclassic
Corporate

Games on blank screen & how to connect WiFi adapter?

Post by /psxclassic »

Hey everyone! Newbie here. I have recently acquired a PSC off of Amazon and followed the tutorial by Dammit Jeff on YT; https://youtu.be/PT6viXtCBg0
Since downloading PE, I have been enjoying multiple games from different platforms and have faced no issues, however, there have only been two games I have been facing any issues with, of which are, The Legend of Zelda on NES and Final Fantasy on NES.
The games in question play their title music, however, the screens are blank, and when I press START, the music sustains and soon freezes. This has only happened to two of these games and only to the USA / EUR ports, can anyone help me? I’m really hoping to play these games.
As for the connection issues, I plug in the adapter and it doesn’t seem to flash, however, the connection settings come up with “Scanning for networksâ€￾ but stays on that screen, the longest I have ever left it on was around ten minutes. Any help?
Much appreciated to anyone who can help me, hope you are all having a good day! :)

submitted by /u/IsaacSheaols
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation Classic Forum”