I'm looking for the name of a game. help please!

[Released: 1990] The SNES was the best-selling console of the 16-bit era despite its relatively late start and the fierce competition it faced. The console was able to run some of the first three-dimensional video games on consoles, beginning with Star Fox.

/snes
Corporate

I'm looking for the name of a game. help please!

Post by /snes »

The game has a perspective not unlike "zelda: a link to the past" with a top down view and a character moving in one of four directions. I don't remember the plot but you were a wizard of sorts. Through your journey you unlock new rods and gems. The spells you cast changes with the different rod and gem combos. The new rods and gems were unlocked traditionally through completing dungeons and the gems I believe were elemental while the rods changed the behavior of the spell.
If anyone has any idea I would greatly appreciate it. I remember playing the game when I was younger and now that I am looking to start collecting some old snes games this one is definitely on my list.
Note: I am pretty sure it was SNES but I could be mistaken. I doubt it's NES and at the time I played it I don't think I had a Sega. Playstation was out at the time but the graphics seemed very snes to me.

submitted by /u/Humanchacha
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Super Nintendo Forum”