SONIC-The Lost Hedgehog Tales

Show off your custom inserts, modified cases and systems.

DeviantArt
Bustin' Moves

SONIC-The Lost Hedgehog Tales

Post by DeviantArt »

this is the description of this group:
"As we all know, the Archie Comics got rebooted at the end of 2012... and after the MegaMan-Crossover, everything went back to where everything began, in SEGA's way, and also thanks to a lawsuit between a former writer.

This injustice has caused some rage in the Archie-Sonic-Fan-Community, with many displeased by what has happened and as a result of the events, greatly miss the old continuity along with all its characters.

But luckily, at the end of 2013, Ian Flynn, announced that he would be writing up outlines of his original plans for the comic had the reboot not occurred and this is where this group comes in.

This group is here to bring the plans to life, to adopt them into a comic and to show what was lost. The group itself will house the creative team for the comic adaptation of Ian Flynn's outlines and will contain the finished products of each issue.
"

..i think i remember .. i will draw some of the covers for this project... but lets see.. ... if they need more help, maybe i can give my drawing hand to draw some comic strips...

the idea in my picture here.. was to draw something similar to this:
static.comicvine.com/uploads/s…

so yeah... and i wanted to draw a cover-like thing about it... Image Image
Image so hope you like it Image

pd: Antoine reminds me a Salior Moon transformation Image static.comicvine.com/uploads/o… hahaha

More...

Return to “Custom Ideas”