Sonic Skyline

Show off your custom inserts, modified cases and systems.

DeviantArt
Bustin' Moves

Sonic Skyline

Post by DeviantArt »

okayy... this week is the final week for exams and presentations.. and sadly.. i've been too busy and i will still be so busy..

meanwhile in my free time.. i've been doing these and i've been posting them on Tumblr..
i've not submited them here before because they were just a few ... but now they are a good group..
and still want to do more! Image

its for an AU i did.. called Image Sonic Skyline Image (i know...its not the most original Sonic AU.. but Image hehe i enjoyed doing this)

>>>>> in this Universe.. Mobians live on cities on the Sky.. meanwhile humans on earth..
still there is this human called Eggman who has been creating violent and destructive artificial storms!
and his most biggest goal is to creat the biggest storm so he can rule the lands of the sky..
but for that.. he needs all the chaos emeralds..

Sonic is a special messenger, who delivers special items and also normal items at great speed!..
the special ones..are those wich should not fall on the wrong hands.. just like certaint gems..
those gems that Eggman has been looking for.. and this has given some trouble to Sonic on his delivering..

Return to “Custom Ideas”