Does anyone use Retro Achievements on their Playstation Classic?

[Released: 2019] The PlayStation Classic is a dedicated video game console by Sony Interactive Entertainment that emulates games originally released on its 1994 PlayStation console.

/psxclassic
Corporate

Does anyone use Retro Achievements on their Playstation Classic?

Post by /psxclassic »

I remember years ago when it was announced that it was possible to have achievements on your Playstation Classic. I recently updated my otg cable so I can have my wifi adapter and my SONY drive so I could try the achievements out. My only problem is that all of my PS1 games are pbp format, and I have them named after their disc numbers because I think that was a requirement at the moment for internal games. I modded my console internally through Filezilla years ago. I even changed the emulator.
I read that the achievements won't work if the files aren't named properly. I'd hate to go through my 25 games and change everything, especially when I know that my save data won't work after changing the file names. I'll at least try them with the few games I have through Emulation Station, but I'd like to use the retro achievements for my PS1 games if I don't have to edit the files. I'm too far through Spider-man, Spyro 2, and Tomba to start over.

submitted by /u/CriscoM90
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “PlayStation Classic Forum”