software wise, what's going to be my best approach? Two screens with a list of jobs and appointments.

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

software wise, what's going to be my best approach? Two screens with a list of jobs and appointments.

Post by /RaspberryPi »

Hey guys, so I'm looking to set up a system at a shop.
I need two screens with a list of client appointments and times(one for the guy working the front, and a larger one in the back shop area).
I could hack together some code that displays a static html page, that refreshes both every time something is edited, but that idea sucks.
I've got a bit of python experience, and I believe I could stumble my way through creating sort of a database of appointments that can be edited from both ends, without any worry about them losing sync.
If anyone has any better approaches, or if there's a simple way to do this that I haven't considered I'm completely open to suggestions.

submitted by /u/Beginning-Pace-1426
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”