mouse axis limited to screen?

[Released: 2019] The PlayStation Classic is a dedicated video game console by Sony Interactive Entertainment that emulates games originally released on its 1994 PlayStation console.

/psxclassic
Corporate

mouse axis limited to screen?

Post by /psxclassic »

I'm running retroarch 1.9.0 in retroboot 1.2.1 standalone with the autobleem kernal on a playstation mini.
ive tried some mouse-based games in dosbox svn and several psx cores with my usb mouse. the axis of the mouse is limited to the bounded screen, so when turning in quake 2 with the mouse (for example) the mouse curser hits the edge of the screen and you stop turning. ive seen this described as retroarch or the core being tied to the mouse curser rather than the mouse input.
i have the hakchi on an snes mini running retroarch with the same cores and dont have this issue.
i was going to start troubleshooting by trying the eris kernal, using eris or autobleem instead of retroboot standalone, and perhaps different versions of retroarch. but before i waste my time floundering around with all that, does anyone happen to know whats causing the issue and/or a fix?
thanks!!

submitted by /u/bws5608
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “PlayStation Classic Forum”