+3D Model Download+ Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Show off your custom inserts, modified cases and systems.

DeviantArt
Bustin' Moves

+3D Model Download+ Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Post by DeviantArt »

A commission for Image
Are you snooping as usual? Not anymore, because Dr. Ivo Robotnik from The Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog is now available to download!
===
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]
[h=2][I][I][I][I][I][I]Download the model here! [/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/h]www.patreon.com/posts/3d-model…

[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]READ!!! Since July 2019, you need to download Blender 2.8 in order to use the Blender ports of newer models and updates![/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]
===
[h=2][B][B][I][I][I][I][I][I]Now available for Source Filmmaker and Garry's Mod![/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/h]
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]Source Filmmaker: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles…
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]Garry's Mod: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles…[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]Manual Download: www.mediafire.com/file/dmh8s3e…[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]

[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]=
=FEATURES=
Moveable eyeballs, tongue, teeth and mustache
Removable suit, shoes and gloves.
Facial Flexes
=
Zip file includes a save file of the model set up using Blender and Autodesk Maya and an .OBJ file and .FBX file to make the model portable to all other 3D applications.
It also includes a folder known as "blockwork", which is for stashing low poly models.
Thank you so much and have fun with this model! If there is any complaints or concerns, feel free to let me know.
I also take 3D model suggestions, so don't be afraid to ask! Help make my Patreon page grow!
Dr. Ivo Robotnik ©SEGA, DiC Entertainment
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][h=2][I]Interested in a 3D model commission? Read the guidelines and send me a message! [/h][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]3D Model Commissions + Source Porting Commissions[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]
-
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][h=2][I]Join my Discord server for more content and news! [/h]discord.gg/U6vUCSw
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]

-[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][h=2][I]Follow Me on Twitter! [/h][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]twitter.com/lIJCThorntonll
-

[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][h=2][I]Feel free to support me on Patreon!
[/h][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]
www.patreon.com/jcthornton
-
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][h=2][I]Follow Me on Tumblr![/h][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I] jcthornton.tumblr.com/

More...

Return to “Custom Ideas”