+3D Model Download+ Sonic The Hedgehog

Show off your custom inserts, modified cases and systems.

DeviantArt
Bustin' Moves

+3D Model Download+ Sonic The Hedgehog

Post by DeviantArt »

Get ready to run and collect all of the rings, Sonic The Hedgehog from the video game series of the same nameis now available to download!
===

[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][h=2][I][I][I][I][I][I]Download the model here! [/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/h][url=https://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?https://www.thejcthornton.com/sonic-the-hedgehog]www.thejcthornton.com/sonic-th…[/URL]

[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]READ!!! Since July 2019, you need to download Blender 2.8 in order to use the Blender ports of newer models and updates![/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]You are also not allowed to use this model for commercial purposes without my consent[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]

[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]=[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][h=2][I]Now available for Source Filmmaker and Garry's Mod!
[/h]
SFM: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles…
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]GMOD: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles…[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]=[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]=FEATURES=
Movable eyes, eyelids, tongue and teeth
Removable gloves, shoes and socks
Facial Flexes
Bonus Skin: Super Sonic
=UPDATES=
Sonic The Hedgehog V2 - Bug fixes, more details added, less complex facial posing. Added bonus outfit.
=
Zip file includes a save file of the model set up using Blender and Autodesk Maya and an .OBJ file and .FBX file to make the model portable to all other 3D applications.
Thank you so much and have fun with this model! If there is any complaints or concerns, feel free to let me know.
Sonic The Hedgehog ©SEGA

=
[h=2][I][I][I][I][I][I]Join my official website for more models, news, and more!
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]
[/h]www.thejcthornton.com/-

[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][h=2][I]Feel free to support me on Patreon!
[/h][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]
www.patreon.com/jcthornton
-

[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][h=2][I]Subscribe to me on YouTube!
[/h][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]
www.youtube.com/user/JT90INTHE…

-
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][h=2][I]Follow Me on Twitter! [/h][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]twitter.com/lIJCThorntonll
-
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][h=2][I]Follow Me on Facebook! [/h]www.facebook.com/TheJCThornton…
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]

-

[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][h=2][I]Interested in a 3D model commission? Read the guidelines and send me a message! [/h][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]

www.thejcthornton.com/commissi…
[B][B][I][I][/I][/I][/B][/B]

More...

Return to “Custom Ideas”