+3D Model Download+ AOSTH Sonic The Hedgehog

Show off your custom inserts, modified cases and systems.

DeviantArt
Bustin' Moves

+3D Model Download+ AOSTH Sonic The Hedgehog

Post by DeviantArt »

You're telling me that a model of Sonic the Hedgehog from the cartoon Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog is now available to download? Way past cool! Time to get a chilli dog!
===
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]
[h=2][I][I][I][I][I][I]Download the model here! [/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/h][h=2][I][I][I][I][I][I]Also available for SFM and GMOD!
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]
[/h]www.thejcthornton.com/aosth-so…

[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][B][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]READ!!! Since July 2019, you need to download Blender 2.8 in order to use the Blender ports of newer models and updates![/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B]
=FEATURES=
Moveable teeth, eyes, eyelids and tongue
Removable gloves, shoes and socks
Facial flexes with corrective shapes (V2 only)
=UPDATES=
AoStH Sonic The Hedgehog V2 - Remodeled Bugs to make her look more closer to the original model as possible, with smooth rigging and textures ready for games.

V3 - Remodled to make it closer to source with retopology + subdivision technique, updated textures and rig, with less complex facial flexes and corrective shapes.

=
Zip file includes a save file of the model set up using Blender and Autodesk Maya and an .OBJ file and .FBX file to make the model portable to all other 3D applications.
Thank you so much and have fun with this model! If there is any complaints or concerns, feel free to let me know.
I also take 3D model suggestions, so don't be afraid to ask! Help make my Patreon page grow!
Sonic The Hedgehog ©SEGA, DiC Entertainment.

=[h=2][I][I][I][I][I][I]Join my official website for more models, news, and more!
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]
[/h]www.thejcthornton.com/-

[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][h=2][I]Feel free to support me on Patreon!
[/h][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]
www.patreon.com/jcthornton
-

[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][h=2][I]Subscribe to me on YouTube!
[/h][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]
www.youtube.com/user/JT90INTHE…

-
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][h=2][I]Follow Me on Twitter! [/h][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]twitter.com/lIJCThorntonll
-
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][h=2][I]Follow Me on Facebook! [/h]www.facebook.com/TheJCThornton…
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]

-

[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][h=2][I]Interested in a 3D model commission? Read the guidelines and send me a message! [/h][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]

www.thejcthornton.com/commissi…

More...

Return to “Custom Ideas”