I need help with this parental controls problem

[Released: 2006] The PS3 was the first console to use Blu-ray Disc as its primary storage medium. In September 2009 the updated PlayStation 3 Slim, was released. A further refined Super Slim design was also released.

/p3
Corporate

I need help with this parental controls problem

Post by /p3 »

So me and my parents have been searching for answers on why I couldn't play online on ps3 with even parental set off from the PlayStation website and in the console. I have seen more people had this problem but is there any solution? I could just make another master account so I can play online but I care about my in-game progress and friends. I've made a huge progress in all games I own but if I have a new account I'll need to switch again to play single player in games. And then I will need to migrate all my friends to my new account and that can be a hassle if you have like 29 active friends you are playing wirh. So has anyone already found a solution on this? BTW this doesent only happen Pegi 18 rated games but also on all other Pegi ratings (excluding Minecraft for some reason that does let me play online?) I can't play games like PvZ GW that is a Pegi 7 rated game same for all the Need For Speed games I own and even Skate 3! This is really annoying! Thanks in advance for any answers!

submitted by /u/NoWifiJustLaq
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “PlayStation 3 Forum”