Let's Go More Xtreme Amped! RetroArch, PPSSPP, HD PCSX, MAME 2003, Amiga, and More! Core Set Release for Mini MD/SNES/NES/PSC

[Released: 2016] Licensed miniature replica NES that includes a static library of 30 built-in games supporting save states.

/classicNES
Bustin' Moves

Let's Go More Xtreme Amped! RetroArch, PPSSPP, HD PCSX, MAME 2003, Amiga, and More! Core Set Release for Mini MD/SNES/NES/PSC

Post by /classicNES »

Release Link way at bottom of this Post!
10-06-2020
Today is your lucky day. I meant to post this on October 6th. But, I finished a little earlier, and didn't want to have you all waiting 2 more days! So, enjoy the Update, 2 days early, still dated for October 6th!!! Looking forward to the feedback!
First Off, let's get some HORROR 'Stravaganza 2020 Edition in:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4FiuMzQdQw
Next Up
Staind Song, "It's Been Awhile", sums it up. But, here we are, again, almost 4 months later...with another truly kickass Update! There were quite a few variables in play, this time around, which made this particular Update take longer than the norm. These included real life reality and work debacles, meticulous testing phase scenarios to ensure what I wanted to pull off was feasible, with as little chance of buggery and such. You will see some of the things I have contended with, as you read the Release Notes! So, sit right back, and you will read a tale, a tale of a fateful modding trip...You get the idea:) Have fun with this Update, after you get through the Notes, whilst downloading it:)
I have been switching it up between Work, Modding, and trying to get in some fun "binge watching" of TV Shows, here and there. What shows have you ever "binge watched"? And, yeah, there is that joke about Netflix emailing people for watching too many episodes of Orange is the New Black and/or The Office, in a row:) In recent times, I did:
Ozark (truly looking forward to the next season..great crime drama about money laundering),
Lucky Pete (Bryan Cranston is a fun villain in season 1! Show is about someone who takes someone elses identity to escape his sordid past...not realizing the guy's life he took is potentially worse than his own!)
Anger Management Charlie Sheen in classic, crazy form:)
Greatest American Hero (Grew up on this show! Superhero loses instruction manual and learns as he goes, while crash landing in humorous ways, each and every time:)
I will probably do Ray Donovan next, as it is clearly a good show that I simply did not get into, as of yet! I'd absolutely love to know anything and everything any of you have binge watched!
Now then, you know the drill...Bullet Points, then clarity. Time to lift off and get into this Update!

• Personal Appreciation for those who helped make 5000 Subscriber YouTube Milestone!
  • TRUE Metal Gear 1 and 2 for MSX Controls Implemented! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • MAME 2003 Xtreme Virtua Fighter Arcade Support Added! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • MAME 2003 Xtreme Hunting Games Support Added! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • MAME 2003 Xtreme Golfing Games Support Added! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • MAME 2003 Plus Midway Fixes (WWF Wrestlemania Arcade! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • MAME 2003 Plus Midway Fixes! (Terminator 2, Revolution X) (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • MAME 2003 Plus Food Fight Proper Controls! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • PSP Xtreme Amped! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • PSP Sonic Rivals 1 and 2 Finally Playable! (Mini PSC)
  • PSP Standalone! (Mini PSC)
  • PicoDrive 32X Support Fixed! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • Genesis Plus GX MSU-MD CD Soundtrack Support! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • Commodore 64 Vic-20 Support Added! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • Commodore Amiga Revamped! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • Driver PSX No Longer Crashes on Restart! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • PSX Bugs Fixed! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • PCSX ReArmed .ldci Support! (Mini MD-S-NESC)
  • PCSX ReArmed HD Xtreme Suite! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • Boktai Light Sensor Support for mGBA! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • RetroArch Xtreme Amped! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • RetroArch Xtreme Amped Sound Check Mode Activate! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • Xtreme Virtual Ram Updated! (Mini MD-S-NESC)
  • Other Additions! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
  • MD Mini 6 Button Controller Mostly Fixed Up! (Mini MD)
  • Next Update WIP (DraStic MD Mini Controls/MAME 2003 Xtreme Amped, etc)!
  • The Videos!
Personal Appreciation for those who helped make 5000 Subscriber YouTube Milestone!
I am giving a tremendous personal thanks to all of you who have helped get me to the 5000 Subscriber YouTube Milestone. The combination of your pure, unadulterated awesomeness, Liking, Subscribing, Commenting, has gotten me to that fun junction in YouTube Time:) Thanks so much! And, I will be doing a 5K Celebration Video, wherein I take on a multitude of games with many many enemies, in fact...5K, give or take:)
TRUE Metal Gear 1 and 2 for MSX Controls Implemented! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
Those who followed the Releases for awhile, will have known Turrican for C64 was the game that truly made me want to have keyboard to controller mapping, of which fr500 and r-type were both graciously amazing in helping out with! In any case, I set up controls (most optimal for PS2 style controllers!) so that you can easily play the TRUE Metal Gear 1 and 2 via MSX! You simply add the games, per normal, then run them, and go into RetroArch Settings, Quick Menu, Controls, Load the Mapper, BlueMSX, Kojima Metal Gear 1 & 2! I streamlined things, as best I could, such as putting the Item/Weapon Menus onto L1/R1, Codec on Select, Action/Start/Continue Buttons on A/B/X/Y. I can do same for any other MSX/DOS, etc, computer relative games that any of you have difficulty setting up or running, for that matter! Just let me know:) Enjoy! Legal BIOS will install automatically with Xtreme Injector for PSC. For the MD/SNES/NES Classics, go to Modules, KMFD Mod Hub, BIOS Tab, and install the appropriate BlueMSX Bios Module! Thanks Devarchivist for pushing me to get this done this time around:)
MAME 2003 Xtreme Virtua Fighter Arcade Support Added! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
It is no secret that 3d Arcade Fighting Games run like crap on pretty much all of the Minis, aside from Dreamcast/Naomi/Atomiswave interpretations! Virtua Fighter is one I really wanted added. And, it runs best with MAME 2003 Xtreme, especially on PSC! So, it is officially, the one and only 3D Fighting Game that runs well on the MAME Cores! Hopefully, we can get more added, in the future! Personal thanks to Arcadez2003 for helping with the nuances of clocking it, especially so, to handle the lower spec Mini Classics! You will see in my video, below the notes, the few builds I had to go through, just to get things right!
MAME 2003 Xtreme Hunting Games Support Added! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
American Sammy's fun Arcade Gun Games, such as:

• deerhunta
  • deerhuntb
  • turkhunt
  • wschamp
  • wschampa
  • trophyh
Personal thanks to Arcadez2003 and Grant2258 for helping with this addition. I will likely finetune the precision of the controller, Next Update! But, this is an excellent start! You can see similar revisions if you try running Duck Hunt VS, which I made far easier to manage on a controller, in recent Updates! I will do same for these fun Hunting Games, where no real animals are injured or maimed or killed!
MAME 2003 Xtreme Golfing Games Support Added! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
Incredible Technologies' fun Golfing Games, including:

• gt3d
  • gt97
  • gt98
  • gt99
  • gt2k
  • gtclassc
Thanks for the assist Arcadez2003 and Grant2258, you both rock!
MAME 2003 Plus Midway Fixes (WWF Wrestlemania Arcade! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
Personal thanks to Mahoneyt944 for helping make this incredible addition possible! WWF Wrestlemania Arcade now has proper, and nice, and loud sound!
MAME 2003 Plus Midway Fixes! (Terminator 2, Revolution X) (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
Two of the most notoriously annoying Arcade Gun Games to get up and running, due to pesky controls and/or sound issues! No more! Thank you Mahoneyt944 for helping make this possible to now have Auto Calibrated Controls for both Terminator 2 and Revolution X, as well as Loud, Nice sound for Revolution X! MAME 2003 Xtreme Amped, in the Next Update, will reflect these amazing changes, too! That is currently WIP, as I didn't want to delay this Update any longer!
MAME 2003 Plus Food Fight Proper Controls! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
Thanks to Mahoneyt944, you now have the ability to go into MAME Settings, and set appropriate "stop and turn on a dime" controls, to really have more finesse and finetuned precision in this highly addictive game. Be sure to check out the video below Release Notes for more details!
PSP Xtreme Amped! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
First we had PPSSPP Legacy, for stubborn games, then PPSSPP Xtreme, for a combination of stability and compatibility. Now, we have PPSSPP Xtreme Amped, which takes things to the next level! This cranks performance and speed to whole new levels and the NEXT Addition is one of the fruits of this labor! On MD/SNES/NES Classic, you can now finally and reasonably play Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins, as well as enjoy boosted Performance/Speed on a ton of games! One main caveat is that on the MD Mini, running games with PPSSPP Xtreme Amped from the Main UI can lead to a glitch where you are running the game and Main UI simultaneously! Check my YouTube Channel for a Video showcasing the workaround for this! PPSSPP Xtreme Amped for MD/SNES/NES will be in Mod Hub, KMFD Xtreme Tab, where other specialized, non-typical End User Stuff will be stored, moving forward!
The other thing to contend with is that games that have FMVs in them, such as God of War, may crash! You can workaround this, much like with Metroid Prime Hunters, where you utilize save points to bypass crash or non-passable points. In this case, run God of War Ghost of Sparta with PPSSPP Xtreme, get to the first save point, THEN reload same exact game with PPSSPP Xtreme Amped, and you will have a great while before having to worry about any FMV Crash Points! I played for a good couple hours swapping between the Xtreme and Amped, and thoroughly enjoyed some good ol God of War, pre Last of US rehash:) Not that that is a bad thing! I just enjoy the classic GOW, too:)
PSP Sonic Rivals 1 and 2 Finally Playable! (Mini PSC)
This is ONLY possible on PSC due to the Xtreme Timing Differentials to account for with these 2 very tricky games! They are now both quite playable! If you use my Xtreme Injector setup for PSC, you will be immediately in action for both of them, upon load! Results elsewhere may lead to crashes, freezes, burns, and whatnot! Remember, things are most finetuned to avoid crashes, with the Xtreme Injector setup. So, keep that in mind, and enjoy both of these fantastic PSP Games!
PSP Standalone! (Mini PSC)
We have had a great amount of Drama in the Scene. But, when it comes down to it, it is all about you, the End User, that matters most! Our groups have worked on our various projects, and conflicted, creatively, on occasion! But, I need not humble myself by saying thanks for your efforts with PPSSPP Standalone, Swing and Wraith. It is a true thanks! And, also thanks Genderbent for the critical Retroboot Installation Protocols which make APPs much more seamless in execution! In any case, I added my own personalized Xtreme Tweaks to help out a bit with some of the more Stubborn Games, such as Rock Band Unplugged! Be sure to watch the Rock Band Unplugged DLC Video Below Notes, as an example! Feel free to ask me for help, if you have any trouble getting DLC going on ANY game! I enjoy testing these fun things out, for sure!
Install, from my Release, in PSC Folder, AB, AutoBleem, then Xtreme Injector, then RB Apps, PPSSPP Standalone, then simply navigate to where your games are, and have fun running them! I got Sonic Rivals 1 and 2 running a tad better. Rock Band Unplugged considerably better. But, I definitely recommend most games be run via PPSSPP Xtreme or Amped, and the stubborn ones like Rock Band Unplugged via Standalone! Be sure to inform me of personal results of testing between these 3 incarnations of PPSSPP, so I can test, and confirm, and update things accordingly!
PicoDrive 32X Support Fixed! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
Pesky Butterfly Mod Effect broke 32X Support in the last Update...All good now!
Genesis Plus GX MSU-MD CD Soundtrack Support! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
This is pretty tricky to set-up. I may have to do a Tutorial Video on overall setup and patching! But, the video below notes shows this awesome sauce in action, especially the amazing Michael Jackson's Moonwalker with Real Songs! I will do my best to make running these as easily as possible. These will ONLY work with Genesis Plus GX Plus, NOT Xtreme. Xtreme is set up in such a way that it favors Speed and Performance for games, such as Sonic Spinball, and is not meant for stuff like MD-CD! Some Sega-CD Games also benefit with Xtreme.
Commodore 64 Vic-20 Support Added! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
This was a tricky one. Now, both homebrew AND retail games mostly run, as well as MegaCarts (which can contain nearly the entirely library of any game you'd ever want to play Vic-20 wise! If I can legally post the MegaCarts, I will to Mod Hub! I will display them in a video, then post on Google Drive, temporarily, if need be...to avoid any unnecessary delays in bringing you more awesomeness to play on your Minis!
Thank you Sonninos and RSN8887! And, thanks robbalvey for helping test these additions for a few hours!
Commodore Amiga Revamped! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
Amiga will continue to be Revamped, each and every Update. Performance and Speed is better, flickering fixed up, other fun tweaks and fixes, making it a better all around Core! Thank you Sonninos and RSN8887!
**Driver PSX No Longer Crashes on Restart! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
What is more irritating than the unpassable Tutorial Mission in Driver!? Well, that would be going to Restart, after failing, then having the entire game crash! No more, all good to go now, with ALL of the Updated PCSX Builds! You can also play the Japan Version, to entirely skip the Tutorial Mission, as a great bit of wisdom someone passed along to me in YouTube Comments! Just, after that, game won't be in English! But, still very damned cool! Thanks!
PSX Bugs Fixed! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
Disk Swapping wasn't 100 percent reliable and crashed for some more often than not. Everything is fixed now, and I had multiple people test. Disk Swapping works flawlessly and quite effortlessly now! Also, if attempting to run games without BIOS, crashing was more prone to occur. Now, the games that DO work without BIOS, will run fine, without any surprise crashing on startup! Again, Butterfly Mod Effect, per usual. Gotta deal with a break, here and there, with the awesome new additions. But, once the occasional breaks, such as Disk Swapping crashes, or 32X no longer functioning properly, we quickly get off our asses and fix them, if we reasonably can:) Thanks saitax and stefantx and bslenul for testing and confirming the bugs no longer exist:)
PCSX ReArmed .ldci Support! (Mini MD-S-NESC)
Thanks bslenul! This is genius:) For PCSX, which is really cool for multi-discs games, now it will remember the last disc inserted so for example you're playing FFVII (from a m3u/pbp) and you're now on disc 2, next time you'll start the game it will boot on disc 2 directly, no need to swap and restart. This may make it hard code wise for PSC, too, upon more appropriate testing. But, works fine for MD/SNES/NES, for now!
PCSX ReArmed HD Xtreme Suite! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
Here, we have a masochist's haven suite of specialized PCSX Core Builds, for you to peruse and try out and enjoy! For MD/SNES/NES Classics, go to Mod Hub, KMFD Xtreme Tab, like with PPSSPP Xtreme Amped...stuff that may not be for every End User, will be there for the elitists who wanna try out the extra oomph up for offer! You will have NEON, PEOPS, UNAI Xtreme, HD Xtreme, HD Xtreme Amped, HD Xtreme FS, HD Xtreme Amped FS. Amped Builds will ONLY work with Suspend or RetroArch Saves, NOT in game. That is a sacrifice that needed made to ensure better performance and speed! Graphical glitches may also occur. Think of the cache being overloaded. If you exit the game and reenter, or restart RetroArch, the game should run fine! I have to personally say, some of the "not too often" graphical glitches I got, were pretty funny. One had stormtroopers in Jedi Power Battles being covered up like a certain character that we need not name, that can't be shown, in South Park! Speaking of South Park, the Covid 19 episode was in top form, highly enjoyable:)
In any event, first try PS1 Games with the standard suite of Cores, then Xtreme, if need be. And, as far as HD Builds, FS has minor frame skipping involved, to help on games like R-Type Delta, which will run way way way better on MD/SNES/NES, with FS Builds! And, I tell you, R-Type Delta looks fine in HD! Feel free to offer feedback, as I have had absolute fun trying out hundreds of games on the various builds, and finding the appropriate and most masterful build for each. Again, for PSC, simply running HD Xtreme or HD Xtreme Amped will be all that is needed for MOST PS1 Games. FS is more practical, execution wise, for MD/SNES/NES. Have fun, I definitely did, getting these all set up for you to all enjoy! One can never have enough PS1:) PS: Blood Omen, like in my Video, runs absolutely amazing with HD Xtreme Amped! I just use RetroArch Saves for it, as I WANT that additional performance and speed, and accountability for HD Upscaled Visuals, to boot!
Boktai Light Sensor Support for mGBA! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
Who the friggin hey wants to take their GBA outside in the sun! Well, it was still a cool, not very well known gimmick, for this subset of Boktai, Action Adventure Games! Make sure your Core Option is set to 1 for Light, then calibrate, confirm, in game, and you should be able to simply hold L1 or R1 to adjust light up and down! You can also utilize the "hard perm patches" in my Release, in Xtras/PERM-CHEATS-PATCHING, to make sure it is enforced, always! Boktai 3, you will probably want to English Language patch, as well. I didn't include that patch, for now, as the best patch of it, includes something I cannot post:) I will try to throw into the Next Update, the most appropriate patch, along with any others I come across, that are impactful:)
RetroArch Xtreme Amped! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
For MD/SNES/NES, Mod Hub, KMFD RetroArch Tab for Ozone, the most User Friendly Build! KMFD Xtreme for my specialized for better performance/speed builds of Amped/RGUI (RGUI Loads games approximately 2-3 seconds faster than any other build. But, it is not the most pretty interface. It just doesn't need to load as much into memory, before running the games! For PSC, Xtreme Injector will get you up and running! For MD/SNES/NES, I have 181 and 190 Xtreme Amped. PSC, just 181 Xtreme Amped. I personally found 182-190 still have a few bugs to sort, that make me favor 181 for now on that platform. You are welcome to try 190 with Genderbent's awesome RetroBoot, however. But, til I am satisfied the bugs are sorted out, 181 is where I will stay, firm, for now...on PSC!
Additionally, those of you who play N64 the most, may best prefer 181, since you can directly go into RetroArch, Video Settings, SRGB Toggle On/Off on games like Killer Instinct/Paper Mario, to instantly kill slowdown, and reinstate full speed mode activate! Higher than 181, you have to go through 2 additional submenus, which can be a little more less endearing. Again, use whichever one you most prefer. I will get 190 or higher up, once I am comfortable enough with some of the bugs being gone! These same bugs don't necessarily affect other platforms, as MD/SNES/NES are absolutely fine! But, for the record, there were some bugs in 184, such as 50+ MB Memory Usage, which in some instances, affected certain games. That is completely resolved for the 181 and 190 I posted! It was due to a "RetroAchievements" bug.
RetroArch Xtreme Amped Sound Check Mode Activate! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
This is not as much about the music, as it is about memory usage! Whenever you enter RetroArch Menu, in ANY of my Amped Builds, cool, very kickass 1980s style music will play. If playing a more intensive game, such as Dreamcast, opening RetroArch Menu may cause this music to stutter or slow down. Anytime you stutter or slowdown, this signifies memory usage, sort of like CTRL+ALT+DEL on a Windows PC! Depending on where you are in a specific game, it will be best to resume that game to avoid crashing from it, due to too much memory usage, such as with Fist of the North Star...one of the most cpu intensive games, period! Or, just stop touching your controller for a second or few, til it cleans up! As long as the music stays smooth, you are generally in no immediately or imminent danger of crashing! I have found this one of the most practical solutions for surveying exactly how the memory is currently behaving! Even the built in Memory Usage Detector is quite erratic and unreliable, in contrast, due to how some Cores gather the data.
Xtreme Virtual Ram Updated! (Mini MD-S-NESC)
With this installed, you will now have incredible performance and better compatibility! Doom Sigil will load without crashing, Custom Arcade OSTs, such as NBA Jam and Street Fighter II will properly work. Naomi/Atomiswave will go from potential 2FPS slowdown, slideshows, to near seamless! I ran, even Fist of the North Star, quite nicely...on the lower spec MD Mini! You will have the double whammy of Zfast as well as Swap, along with Turbo Refinement, to help ease along the previous choke points in games for PSP, such as Burnout Legends, which run quite nicely with PPSSPP Xtreme Amped, now!
Other Additions! (Mini MD-S-NESC-PSC)
I made the Load Content more concise, so you don't have 100 characters listed at a time, when seeing what content or Core is loaded. This harkens back to my Prefix System which I showcased on NESC in 2017. IE: NES: Blaster Master, rather than Nintendo - Nintendo Entertainment System - Blaster Master, or Nintendo - Nintendo Entertainment System - Nestopia, now is Nintendo - NES - Nestopia! I really love this, as I don't want to sit there for 2-3 seconds on every Core, waiting for it to scroll by to see what the hell I am working with! This doesn't affect Ozone as much. But, with my preferred Amped XMB Builds, it is a little more confined for scrolling sections!
MD Mini 6 Button Controller Mostly Fixed Up! (Mini MD)
Thanks ReyVGM and bslenul for helping with this very frustrating addition. Many have encountered buttons being wonky or off by one! We did some extensive testing. And, with RetroArch Install from THIS Update, your MD 6 Button Controllers, should perform properly. Note: there are purportedly 4 different 6 Button Controller Types that came with the MD/Genesis Minis. We did the ones we had access to. If any of you have ones that still do not work, contact us, and we can help you with the appropriate process of generating a control scheme, which we can put into the install, so you and others can utilize it! Also, if running MD Games with Genesis Plus or Xtreme GX, you may sometimes need to go into RetroArch Settings, Quick Menu, Controls, and choose between 3/6 button there, depending on game. Variables. But, you get the idea! ' Next Update WIP (DraStic MD Mini Controls/MAME 2003 Xtreme Amped, etc)!
DraStic, currently, is quite limited in "what controllers" will auto work with it, for MD Mini! So, this is a top priority to get fixed up, right after this Update! They work absolutely fine for SNES/NES. But, a little additional work is needed to rectify things so they are more appropriately geared for the MD Mini. For now, you can access the DraStic Menu via holding reset on your MD Mini, for roughly 2 seconds. And, from there, if you have a working and supported controller, you should have no trouble navigating, and mapping, yourself. You can also use a keyboard, to make things fast and easy. And, TWO controllers can actually be used, one in each of the front controller ports, as well! Again, this is one of the top priorities to fix up, as soon as we reasonably can! Thanks for all the feedback and input!
I will have 2 MAME 2003 Xtreme Builds, Next Update. One will favor performance/speed, the other compatibility/stability. If I can get the better performance/speed on the latter build, I will relegate it to just one build. But, sometimes, it works best not trying to fix what isn't truly broken! SO far, in my personal testing, things are looking pretty tip top, as far as a nice Xtreme Amped Build. I just need to do more recoding, which I don't want to delay this Update, to do. But, I will certainly showcase this stuff. Stuff Like Virtua Fighter, etc, may run even better, too, once I am done!
I will get more Games onto the Mod Hub, including some very nice handheld games! I have wanted to do this for awhile. This will be the third priority for this followup Update, which won't be 3 months later, like this one was!
Refined Cheat Support for several Cores! I will showcase this in a few videos. Some of the most grueling and frustratingly difficult games, will be more approachable with easy access invincibility and/or infinite lives, etc, on the fly:) You will see:)
The Videos!
Be sure to go to my YouTube Channel, look at most recent, and go backwards, to cover pretty much everything shown in this Update! But, here are a few stand-out ones to check out, for now:)
Playstation Classic - Sonic Rivals 1 & 2 Actually Playable!!! Xtreme Amped FTW!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az60s0ZYiQc&t=288s
Playstation Classic - PSX HD Xtreme Amped! Blood Omen Legacy of Kain! + SNES Steven Seagal?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbCAImalNCY&t=5s
Hell, just go to most Recent on my Channel, as mentioned above, and you will see the dozens of other videos posted within the last few months!
Enjoy the Friggin' Update! I will do a 5000 Subscriber Celebration Video when I get the chance!
KMFDManic:)
https://github.com/KMFDManic/NESC-SNESC-Modifications/releases

submitted by /u/MDFMKanic
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “NES Classic Edition Forum”