what the hell is going on with the TubroGrafx Mini??

[Released: 2020] Dedicated home video game console by Konami modeled on NEC's TurboGrafx-16, which was designed by Hudson Soft and emulates the original console's 16-bit hardware. Half the size of the original, it can support two controllers out of box.

/turboG16
Bustin' Moves

what the hell is going on with the TubroGrafx Mini??

Post by /turboG16 »

alright, so my original plan was to wait for a sale or a cut in price since personally, i think 100 dollars is too much.
I ended up getting the Genesis Mini for like 40 bucks a far cry from its pricing. Similar situation with the mini Nintendo systems though they were a little bit more than the Genesis.
I know you're able to get it through Amazon JP, however I don't want to deal with that. I know Amazon is really good with international shipping, they make it very easy and they use DHL. But I just don't want to go down that route.
Its quite ridiculous that I'd have to go through other means to get this thing at a higher price than what is asked, when I know there would be a much better deal after waiting for price to drop...so where is that domestic price drop?

submitted by /u/Emiliuum
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “TurboGrafx-16 Mini Forum”