N2dsXL animal crossing edition EU

[Released: 2011] The 3DS is similar to the DS, but is capable of projecting stereoscopic 3D effects without the use of 3D glasses or additional accessories. A redesigned "XL" version of the console was also released.

/3ds
Corporate

N2dsXL animal crossing edition EU

Post by /3ds »

I've owned a DS lite when I was younger, I loved it so much and seriously played every day on it for 2 years. It eventually broke and my parents where really kind and gave me a nintendo DSi. I didn't really play on it that much because it was the beginning of puberty and it wasn't ''cool'' anymore (little did I know.. It's the coolest thing on earth)

ANYHOW! 10 Years later and I've discovered animal crossing on the phone! Unfortunately I can't seem to find my DSi anywhere. I've decided I wanna buy the new 2ds xl and really go deep dive into all of my childhood zelda and super mario, also wanna play animal crossing since I've read it's much more fun on the actual console than the phone.
Is it even worth trying to find the animal crossing edition for the n2dsxl EU or should I just go with the regular colors?
I've tried to buy it from nintendo UK store but they won't ship to Sweden :( I've also searched for it everywhere would people would sell it but no luck.

submitted by /u/YouSlothy
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “3DS Forum”