Help something happend to my dads gameboy color :(

[Released: 1998] As suggested by the name, features a color screen. It is slightly thicker and taller than the Game Boy Pocket, which is a redesigned Game Boy released in 1996. As with the original Game Boy, it has an 8-bit processor and the custom Zilog Z80 central processing unit.

/gbColor
Bustin' Moves

Help something happend to my dads gameboy color :(

Post by /gbColor »

So i was using my dads gameboy color today and the logo showed up and everything but then it switched off. I dont know how its broken because my brother used it not to long ago and it worked just fine. so i tried turning it on again but it was making a weird noise so i turned it off. so i thought it was the batteries were about to die so i kept switching them with other ones but it did the same thing. i noticed that the battery compartment was rusted a bit. i thought it would be fine because it wasnt that bad. but i tried again and it worked but it was making a grindy sound and the power light kept switching on and off. i turned it off because i was scared of the noise. anyway to fix this? im sad it doesnt work.

submitted by /u/kennaminecraftz
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “Game Boy Color Forum”