PIKO Interactive stole Glover from the world

[Released: 1996] The console's design was revealed to the public for the first time in late Spring 1994. The N64 console was frequently marketed as the world's first 64-bit gaming system and sold 500,000 units in North America during its first four months.

/n64
Corporate

PIKO Interactive stole Glover from the world

Post by /n64 »

PIKO Interactive is a company that buys the rights to old IPs and "revives" them. In 2017/18, they acquired the rights to the Glover IP, and claimed they were going to re-release the first game on Steam and finish the unreleased sequel and release that as well. However, the last time they posted any progress was 2 years ago and every time I've asked them what's going on, I've been met with backlash as if I were harassing them. It seems they've completely swept this all under the carpet, and refuse to answer any questions. Now Glover is even more dead than it was before, which is extremely depressing to me because it was a huge part of my childhood. If there's anything you guys can do to maybe get PIKO Interactive to open up about this issue, I'd greatly appreciate it. Here is a link to an old reddit post about the situation for reference: https://old.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/8czlq7/piko_interactive_has_plans_to_rerelease_glover_on/

submitted by /u/urlogic
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “Nintendo 64 Forum”