Looking to go all-in and restore my Turbo stash!

Discuss anything related to PC Engine, TurboGrafx-16, NEC, Hudson Soft, or TTI.

/turboG16
Bustin' Moves

Looking to go all-in and restore my Turbo stash!

Post by /turboG16 »

Does the Turbo Duo R read Both JP and US hucards, as well as US and JP super cd/cd games? From what I understand, only certain arcade games I will need an adapter for?
I’m looking to go all in and re-up my turbo stash. I sold off my system and tons of games about 15 years ago and have regretted it at least 1 day a month, every month since then. It actually gives me that crap feeling in my gut whenever I realize I don’t have it anymore. All I have left over is Hellfire (my fav shooter, I could never get rid of it because I knew one day I’d buy the system again), Side Arms, Splash Lake (lol) and that sweet ass poster that has all the US released games cover art. I also have an original TG-16 controller... do those work on the Duo-R?
I’d like to slowly get all the games I had back...which will obviously cost me thousands over time, but hey...gotta start somewhere. And first place to start is getting a console obviously.
So, if you had $1000 burning a hole in your pocket and the only thing you could spend it on was Turbo Duo related, what route would you suggest I take?

submitted by /u/feedmeacid
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “General Discussion”