Please Help: 8BitDo SN30 Pro+ (No Right Analog stick, No L3/R3 thumb, No Turbo & No Home)

[Released: 2019] The Sega Genesis Mini is a dedicated video game console modeled on Sega's Genesis in miniature. The Mini emulates the original console's 16-bit hardware and includes 40 pre-installed games.

/MiniGenesisMods
Super Saiyan

Please Help: 8BitDo SN30 Pro+ (No Right Analog stick, No L3/R3 thumb, No Turbo & No Home)

Post by /MiniGenesisMods »

I just got an SN30 Pro+, connected to the Sega Genesis Mini (Project Lunar/EmulationStation) with the grey 8BitDo USB wireless adapter, and I am trying to map all controls for Playstation 1 (PSX) games. I can't seem to bind L3, R3, the Right Analog stick, Turbo (small, left, star button) & Home (small, right button). Is this a limitation or is there a way to get it to work?
The adapter has been updated to Firmware v1.30 and successfully paired after holding DPAD_LEFT+DPAD_UP+SELECT. I bought two of the black controllers and both are having the same issues within the RetroArch and EmulationStation gamepad configuration menus.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Stay safe everyone! THANKS A LOT!
Firmware v1.30 | Update log
12/11/2019
1. Added support for Xbox One Elite 2 and 8BitDo Zero 2.
2. Fixed the button mapping issue for A/B and X/Y for Xbox One & Xbox One Elite 2 on D-input mode.
3. Fixed the connectivity issue with 8BitDo Bluetooth controllers.
4. Fixed the compatibility issue with Xbox One after its firmware update.
5. Fixed the HOME button issue on PS4 / Xbox One / Switch Pro on D-input mode.
6. Fixed the issue of mouse/keyboard getting stuck randomly on Mac mode running on macOS Catalina.
7. Fixed the button issues on WiiU Pro and 8BitDo M30 bluetooth controller.
[HR][/HR] 10/23/2019
1. Added support for SEGA Genesis Mini & Mega Drive Mini.(Enter hotkey: DPAD_LEFT+DPAD_UP+SELECT)
2. Fixed the abnormal vibration problem of the game "Fixed Fire Emblem: ThreeHouses" on switch console.

submitted by /u/yt3media
[link] [comments]

More...

Return to “Genesis Mini Forum”