My original DS can no longer do DS Download-Play, Wifi play and Multi-Card play.

[Released: 2004/8] The DS/i is a dual-screen handheld console and resembles that of the multi-screen games from the Game & Watch line. The lower display is overlaid with a touchscreen designed to accept input from a stylus.

/nDS
Corporate

My original DS can no longer do DS Download-Play, Wifi play and Multi-Card play.

Post by /nDS »

So recently I tried to use the savegame manager by Pokedoc to backup my savegames, the savegame manager does not work on DSi. I went to connect to an access point on a Nintendo Wifi connection supported game and when searching for a router, I got this message "No access point in range". I tried this on my DSi and it didn't say that and it showed a list of access points, so it is my original DS which is the problem.
Anyways, I tried doing DS Download-Play and multi-card play and they didn't work ethier. I know I could have just used my DSi for multi-card play and DS Download-Play but I prefer the feel of the original DS to the DSi.
Does anyone know what the problem is? I really want to backup my save games from my cartdrige games and play online again on my original DS.

submitted by /u/Shadow_Stone_Reddit
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “DS Forum”