RetroArch Xtreme Overhauled! DOOM SIGIL W/Buckethead MP3 OST! N64+PS1 Cores Fixed Up...Mupen Plus Next, too! PS1 Jedi Power B

[Released: 2016] Licensed miniature replica NES that includes a static library of 30 built-in games supporting save states.

/classicNES
Bustin' Moves

RetroArch Xtreme Overhauled! DOOM SIGIL W/Buckethead MP3 OST! N64+PS1 Cores Fixed Up...Mupen Plus Next, too! PS1 Jedi Power B

Post by /classicNES »

SNES Classic - PS1 - Star Wars - Jedi Power Battles Fixed & More!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I80CW-LFgLk
Release Link at bottom:)
The list of people that I have had the absolute pleasure of dealing and collaborating with over the years, as far as Libretro, the Mini Classics Scene, Nintendo Power and other various projects, as well as YouTube followers and subscribers, has grown so exponentially...that it would now practically take a book to detail them all. So, I will now say, "I can't thank you enough! You all simply make each day better than the last!"
Now, then! It is off to the races!
Some Video Tutorials, as noted, won't upload until after this Release posts! They will be upping whilst I am at work:) Just wanted to get you these amazing toys before leaving! If you are subscribed to my YouTube channel, you can get notified when the new videos post. Being that this is a constant Open World Mod Adventure, some additional videos, too!...depicting other nifty things going within this Update and WIP for the Next!
6-15-19

• RetroArch Xtreme Overhaul! (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • AutoBleem and BleemSync Xtreme Core/Cheat Set Injectors (Mini PSC)
  • Who the "Hell" Loves DOOM:)!? (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • Even better, how about DOOM SIGIL!? (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • 2 Player Mode Activate! (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • OpenBOR Becomes Even More Badass! (Compatibility Update; Mini S-NESC)
  • Core Consolidation! (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • NEW Dreamcast & FinalBurn Alpha Cores! (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • PS1 Cores Fixed Up! (Video Stuttering Cleaned Up; Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • Let's do PS1 even one better, and finally have Jedi Power Battles fully working! (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • Speaking of Overclocking:) (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • PS1 Controller Issues!? (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • N64 Cores Fixed Up! (Performance Tweaked; Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • Killer Instinct N64, Better Performance:) (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • Boxart & Screenshot Support with Playlists! (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • RetroArch Notifications and Achievements!? (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • New Alternative Link for Core Set Release & Xtras! (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • Hakchi2 CE Select Emulation Core WIP (Mini S-NESC)
  • NEO-GEO CD CHD Support! (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • Speaking of BIOS!:) (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
  • WIP!:)
  • The Videos!:)
  • Closing Notes!:)
RetroArch Xtreme Overhaul! (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
Mini S-SNESC-PSC, wise:)
Myself and bslenul had been cleaning and touching up RetroArch Xtreme so it is vastly more stable and optimal. In testing, I have been getting C8 and other such errors less than normally expected. Still, stuff like PSP games on Mini S-NESC...avoid shutting down after playing one (C8 may occur). I would recommend loading a less intensive game, such as NES, THEN shutting down.
bslenul did a tremendous job helping out with this, and everything, as a whole, is running so much better:) He helped fix up saves, and so on:) Here are just some of the incredible changes he put forth:)

• cleaned up a bit, removing unneeded stuff, tweaking (it does way less writing on NAND, especially with bezel-mode), etc. so it may be a bit quicker to load/quit.
  • controller changed so that autoconfig files work as intended. Also, added "#1" and "#2" to the clovercon names so that its less confusing in RA menus.
  • changed bezel-mode like I did with RA Neo in the past: L on start toggle for game, R for core (not EVERY game anymore, which seemed a bit pointless tbh).
  • moved the RA stuff on USB to usb:\hakchi\retroarch so its cleaner than having usb:\hakchi\borders, \samples, etc. so for example usb:\hakchi\retroarch\system will now "merge" with /etc/libretro/system, so you can put your bios, samples, etc. here directly, just like on NAND. Same goes for usb:\hakchi\retroarch\overlay, usb:\hakchi\retroarch\playlists and usb:\hakchi\retroarch\database
I, KMFDManic made it so thumbnails run from usb:/hakchi/thumbnails due to potential character limit conflicts. More on that in the "thumbnails" portion of this Release!:) I also employed the use of /bin/fceumm-legacy for those who have "older" NES saves, due to the changing of format handling, as far as how saves now work with newer FCEUmm! Use /bin/fceumm-legacy for OLD, preexisting NES saves; /bin/fceumm for any NEW ones! Personal thanks to Patton for testing the NES saves!

• added a new command line: --nand-states to enable RA save states on NAND, of course this isnt recommended for cores with huge states. The states are extracted on load and compressed on quit to save on space so it may take a little longer to load/quit with the command line, from my tests 2 states with a SNES game add ~0.15 second on launch and ~0.7 second on close.
  • for states on USB you simply need usb:\hakchi\retroarch\states folder to activate the feature, with the .state* files directly here (no subfolders) States on USB are not compressed and already existing states are symlinked directly from this folder so its pretty quick.
  • added ips/bps/ups softpatching support for games that are launched from /tmp/rom (SNES games, Kachikachi games using --retroarch, etc.), just like other compatible cores, drop your patch in the same folder as your rom and sync. If the game is named game.gba.7z your patch should be named game.gba.ips (or .bps/.ups), if game is named game.gba then just game.ips, this is important, incorrect naming wont work! list of compatible cores:
https://docs.libretro.com/guides/softpatching/#cores-compatibility

• Several other things were done in the overhaul, both by me and bslenul. You will have a far better, overall experience with Your Mini Classic experience, as a whole. We could practically write a book with the sheer amount of changes that may typically go into any given Update!
We will see how things go, and possibly, if need be...change some perimeters as far as the harmonious relationship between NAND/USB, in a future Release!
Mini PSC, wise:)

• Only things that were optimal for usage on PSC were carried over. So, as a result, you will still enjoy the better overall experience trifold! May this carry over into the Mini Genesis and Turbografx-16 Mini Platforms, as well! Yes, Turbografx-16 Mini is happening, next year!
So, thanks everyone for your great feedback, and enjoy the overhauled RetroArch Xtreme!
AutoBleem and BleemSync Xtreme Core/Cheat Set Injectors (Mini PSC)
Due to the sheer amount of people who have been messaging me on a daily basis, I have updated Injectors for both AutoBleem and BleemSync! They are in Main Release, PS CLASSIC Folder, as well as in both alternative links. Enjoy! Thanks to the AutoBleem and BleemSync development Teams for their great work! Genderbent will update RetroBoot soon, too, also with the latest additions I provide him from this Release, as well as other additional bonuses for that specific Modification!
Who the "Hell" Loves DOOM:)!? (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
Many of you might be trying to load the SNES, N64, etc, ports of DOOM. But, you can actually run the PC versions of DOOM 1, 2, FreeDOOM, Plutonia, TNT, and now:
Even better, how about DOOM SIGIL!? (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
Due to time constraints, the Tutorial Video for this will show up on my YouTube channel, after the Update!
Using PrBoom, you can run the aforementioned games, as well as the great Add-On that John Romero has painstakingly worked on for roughly 2 years, now! I added it to the KMFD Mod Hub, in Games Tab. You need only copy and paste the FULL, not shareware, version of DOOM 1 (recommended named as doom.wad to the resulting CLV download. If you want to run the amazing Buckethead OST, you can simply copy those appropriately named mp3s into the same folder!
This was a pretty big undertaking, as there were quite a few issues, initially. But, Ferk helped get the mp3 support going, bslenul and myself underwent quite a bit of testing, especially bslenul, a huge DOOM connoisseur for many years! Lastly, madmonkey helped on a bug related to malloc/free/access errors. One side effect of this bug was certain numbers of characters, limit wise, would crash the Core..preventing games from fully loading! loading!
In Xtras/DOOM, is all you need tutorial wise, and more:) I would recommend sticking to mp3 format if you want to run the OST, on the Mini S-NES. The SHREDS_SIGIL.wad takes longer to unpack and can lead to memory issues and potential crashing. A tool, "wadext, for "wad extraction" is included to extract SHREDS_SIGIL, if need be. Then, simply rename the .lmp files to .mp3! The proper names are as follow (Be sure to check out Xtras/DOOM, for more information! You can even run "other" OSTs!):
SIGIL (Buckethead OST!):
e5m1.mp3 (1. Romero One Mind Any Weapon (9:04)
e5m2.mp3 (2. 13th Floor (7:15)
e5m3.mp3 (3. Buildor 2 (13:44)
e5m4.mp3 (4. The Patrolman (7:30)
e5m5.mp3 (5. Cold Frost Part 6 (5:10)
e5m6.mp3 (6. Melting Man Part 2 (6:38)
e5m7.mp3 (7. Far 5 (10:41)
e5m8.mp3 (8. Posedion 4-6 (16:56)
e5m9.mp3 (9. Fastpass (7:04)
inter.mp3 (Eye on Spiral Part 1 (5:18) (doesn't come with mp3 purchase; but, does with SIGIL_SHREDS.wad)
intro.mp3 (Triceratoptron (3:31) (doesn't come with mp3 purchase; but, does with SIGIL_SHREDS.wad)
**Enjoy SIGIL, DOOM, BUCKETHEAD! And, thanks again, Ferk, bslenul, madmonkey, John Romero, id Software, and all those who worked on PrBoom Core, as well as the original Creator, Florian Schulze!
2 Player Mode Activate! (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
Due to time constraints, the Tutorial Video for this will show up on my YouTube channel, after the Update!
As per the previous video demonstrations of this, in action...as well as the videos below...you will have ability to run 2-4 player games, with only ONE single controller!
More awesome games on KMFD Mod Hub, Games Tab!:)
The prototype for the unreleased SNES game Atmosfear. Personal thanks to The Hidden Palace for digging up this long lost treasure made by Beam Software, the same company responsible for games such as Radical Rex and Shadowrun. The Killing Game Show: Fatal Rewind, made by an earlier Bizarre Creations, is an interesting side scrolling actioner with a twist. I thank them for publicly making this one available. Also a huge fan of their other games, such as Project Gotham and Blur! DOOM SIGIL and DOOM 1 also on the Hub! Lastly, a couple more great NES games, such as Alter Ego, a port of the original (by Denis Grachev for the ZX Spectrum. Thank you, Shiru! Shiru also did Lawn Mower. Enjoy!
My goal is to try to get some games for every Core that I can, so it is easier for you guys and gals to test them! I will have many more for the Next Update!
OpenBOR Becomes Even More Badass! (Compatibility Update; Mini S-NES)
This is, more or less, an update to help with memory issues and general C7/C8 errors that might occur. There is also a compatibility list that myself, bslenul, and DRVR 99 worked on, in Xtras/OPENBOR! Thanks to all of you who have given me great feedback on various testing of OpenBOR games, as well! Also, in Xtras/OPENBOR, be sure to check back, as I will throw some .pak games in there for you guys and gals to grab. There are some there, now, for this Release! They will be changed out intermittently. Also, check Xtras/GAMES folder, as games will show up there, as well! There will be no magical solution to games that do not work or crash. It is due to a combination of memory limitations of the Mini S-NES, and whichever original build/assets the games were coded with. But, what works now, is pretty fantastic...nonetheless:)
Douglas Baldan AKA O Ilusionista, who worked on the great Avengers: United Battle Force for many years, now!...has been very helpful and gracious with OpenBOR troubleshooting, as far as some of the games not working! His most current version, which I showed in a video, can be played perfectly on PC OpenBOR! You can grab it at:
https://gamejolt.com/games/avengers-united-battle-force/14591
The version that works for us on the Minis, I will provide him with, so he can have it linked to on his site, as well! In the meantime, you can grab it from Xtras/OPENBOR!
I will update the Xtras/OPENBOR to link to more fantastic games, and/or include them in said folder!
ZVitor has some fantastic games, as well. This one plays perfectly on the Mini with this Update:)
https://gamejolt.com/games/marvel-infinity-war/201435
Core Consolidation! (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
Snes9x 2016 is no longer needed. Snes9x AKA Snes9x will be the merge of the recent rebase. FBA 2018 is also no longer needed. FBA NEO will take its place FBA 2016 is still needed, as CPS3 and many other games run much better on it than on FBA 2018/NEO! CPS3 also works great on FBA 2012:) PCSX ReArmed NEON Standard is scratched from the Release, as NEON/PEOPS/UNAI have all been fixed up so it is no longer needed! Reicast will only have Reicast Xtreme, no more need for Accuracy or Standard. NEW Dreamcast will be Flycast, as per the next section. Lastly, PPSSPP Standard/Xtreme will both remain. Standard is still needed for some games.
NEW Dreamcast & FinalBurn Alpha Cores! (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
FBA 2018 will be replaced by FBA NEO; Reicast Accuracy/Standard by Flycast
/bin/fbaneo and /bin/flycast respectively. Reicast Xtreme will still use /bin/reicast
PS1 Cores Fixed Up! (Video Stuttering Cleaned Up; Mini S-NES-PSC)
PCSX Standard is now gone and no longer needed. NEON/PEOPS/UNAI are cleaned up with better speed, performance, less stuttering with FMVs, etc! Quake 2 and some other broken games now work again with NEON!
Command lines for S-NES Users are:
_km_pcsx_rearmed_neon

• /bin/pcsx (triggers NEON Mode Activate!
  • /bin/pcsx-neon (triggers NEON Mode Activate!
  • /bin/pcsx-peops (triggers PEOPS Mode Activate!
  • /bin/pcsx-unai (triggers UNAI Mode Activate!
Now then, more fix-ups for PS1:)
Let's do PS1 even one better, and finally have Jedi Power Battles fully working! (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
Video below shows the fix in action! But, essentially, we now have a NEON Core Option to "disable SMC checks", on the fly! This will remain only in NEON, for the time being!
This has been a problem for 2+ years now! Jedi Power Battles always crashes in 30 seconds, give or take. It simply desynchs the audio+video, and freezes, then crashes!
Last year, I was working on a potential solution for it, via overclocking, which helped fix Parasite Eve 2, NBA Live 98, 2000, 2001, and other select games. I reverted this fix for the time being because it hurt FMV in some other games, such as Tomb Raider and Crash Bandicoot!
And, thanks retro-wertz for the truly excellent collaboration and helping with the implementation of the appropriate and theoretical fixes and FMV fix-ups (now officially deemed to work great, as per this video:)! Thank you bslenul for the graciousness of helping test these broken games and trying to arrive at nice placeholder solutions, especially helping determine Looney Tunes: Sheep Raider was also affected by same dilemma criteria issue as Jedi! Thank you ReyVGM for his great testing with some of these fixes, too! Thank you madmonkey, as well...for his collaboration and entertaining my original ideas of overclocking, last year...as being potential but not guaranteed fixes! Last, but not least, thank all of you who are now watching this! And, definitely thanks to some of you who share the now obsolute Pandora device philosophy of emulation. The Pandora is still quite effective at troubleshooting some of the broken games, that caveats generally and effectively hurt us, elsewhere!:) RetroPie has inherently taking the throne, in that respect. But, Pandora will always have a place, close to my heart:)
Speaking of Overclocking:) (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
The butterfly mod effect strikes, yet again. The games that were solved by trying to fix Jedi Power Battles, last year...include NBA Live 98, 2000, 2001, and Parasite Eve 2, amongst others. I temporarily reverted that fix due to audio/synch issues on some games. But, retro-wertz and gingerbeardman helped in cleaning those up. You now have a Core Option in NEON/PEOPS/UNAI, to change clock from default 57 to 70 to fix these games! Set back to 57 when done:)
Ruby Eye Shabranigdu brought it to my attention that the great Crusaders of Might and Magic also has issues. bslenul was nice enough to test that one and the combination of Updated Release, and both fixes..."disable SMC checks" and "overclock set to 100", prevent the game from immediately crashing, and it becomes "playable, to a degree". Feedback and testing always go a long way. Who knows what other games still need fixed or cleaned up! Always looking forward to more responses, to help account for these stubborn games!
So, in effect, with this Release, and some great detective work, up to 200+ more games have a chance of working better or more optimally, as well as even working to begin with!
PS1 Controller Issues!? (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
Thanks Meowthed for the heads up on Silhouette Mirage controller issues. bslenul and myself arrived at a solution, which I showcase in the video below. This may or may not be immediately fixed up, Core Wise. But, game/s with this issue can be played easily, using this methodology! Simply go into RetroArch Settings, Controls, Set Pad 1 Type to Dual Shock. Switch back when done:) Should be Standard by default:)
N64 Cores Fixed Up! (Performance Tweaked; Mini S-NESC-PSC)
Thanks to m4xw, who did some great work on Mupen Plus Next for the Nintendo Switch...plus the great assistance of madmonkey and helpful tips from CompCom, we now have a much better working Mupen Plus Next:
Before on Mupen Plus Next:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398086837182267392/589378682171293696/20190609_182755.jpg
After on Mupen Plus Next:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398086837182267392/589378753537376276/20190614_213740.jpg
Not only that, nearly every N64 game that is supported, works more optimally, faster, badder, and better than before. Obviously, due to memory limitations, especially on the S-NESC, all 3 systems can have certain games freeze or crash. Memory leaks are something we can temporarily contain, but not completely control, for the time being! Zram Crash Inhibitor greatly helps on S-NESC! You can refer to my Killer Instinct N64 Video Tutorial to help, otherwise!
I also cleaned up Glupen, Parallel, Mupen Plus, and Mupen Plus Next to have better and more optimal speed, performance, and whatnot:) Try F-Zero X and see just how beautifully it runs on Glupen, Mupen Plus, and Mupen Plus Next, and Mario 64 on Parallel! You can also now play Majora's Mask and Conker's Bad Fur Day and several other previously problematic games (within reason!) on Mupen Plus Next! I will try to prioritize looking into 64DD for the next Release or two!
Killer Instinct N64, Better Performance:) (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
Killer Instinct N64 has proven to be one of the more difficult games to run, at all...on the Mini Classics. On Mini S-NESC, it would always crash in seconds; PSC, slow down to a crawl, then crash, in short time! I made it a personal goal to try to get this running better. So, with the Updated Cores, in conjunction with a little additional magic, you can play this a hell of a lot better, especially on PSC! It will play better, but not quite as good...on the S-NESC!
Boxart & Screenshot Support with Playlists! (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
You can now have the amazing convenience of nifty Boxart/Screenshots while viewing games on your Playlists, via RetroArch. For Mini S-NESC, you will need RetroArch Xtreme Database HMOD installed. For PSC, the injector for AutoBleem/BleemSync.
Once that is said and done, you can go to Xtras/thumbnails, and grab the ones you want. Copy them to hakchi/thumbnails for S-NESC
and
retroarch/thumbnails for PSC AutoBleem, and opt/.config/retroarch/thumbnails for PSC BleemSync After copying said archives, extract them "here" into the specific thumbnails folders!
Then, simply "import/scan files/directories" for new content, and you will see applicable artwork for boxarts and screenshots for the games that are pulled up in the database!
Mini S-NESC users can create a _DUMMY folder in the outset of the flash drive, and navigate to it easily from RetroArch Settings, Parent Folder, Media, _DUMMY, scan:) Enjoy! Speaking of RetroArch Settings!?
Personal thanks to tgenius for helping test things. And, also, IncendiaryIdea...who equally wanted to make thumbnails as optimal as possible for Mini Classics Usage:)
I have them cleaned up from an original 36 GB down to a nice, barely 7 GB set:) Much more manageable for Flash/Hard Drive usage, without a doubt!
RetroArch Notifications and Achievements!? (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
These are on, by default, as they are quite pertinent to troubleshooting, as well as a great convenience in helping know things are fully and properly operational! In the event you do not want these enabled, simply do the following:
Note 1: RetroAchievements are off by default due to it taking longer to load games if one does not have WI-FI Connectivity. Enable simply by going into RetroArch Settings, Achievements, toggling ON.
Note 2: To Disable Notifications and Menu Widgets, go into RetroArch Settings, close content, then:

• Settings, User Interface, Menu Widgets Off
  • Settings, Onscreen Display, Onscreen Notifications Off
Finally, Exit RetroArch, and Notifications and Menu Widgets should now be Off.
You can also Load RetroArch, without content, to pull off these changes! RetroArch UI from Games Tab in Hakchi2 CE for Mini S-NESC users, and from the get go for PSC users!
New Alternative Link for Core Set Release & Xtras! (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
I migrated everything over to Google Drive, and you will see a plethora more content, not to mention experience better downloads and navigation! The link for the new alternative is at way top of this Release!
Hakchi2 CE Select Emulation Core WIP (Mini S-NESC)
I touched this up as a WIP for the very next Hakchi update. So, upon that Release, you will be able to right click and set nearly every Core in my Release. Expect this change in the near future. You can still manually set any that do not show up, and follow the appropriate command lines as determined in ReadMe of each specific Core, whilst viewed in Hakchi, as well as the Xtras/COMMANDS!
NEO-GEO CD CHD Support! (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
First Genesis Plus GX, then Turbografx-CD, then PS1...CHD is a fantastic space saver, compression format, that allows you to get close to zipped proportions, size wise. NEO-GEO CD makes the cut, this time around! You can still use the conversion script in Xtras/TOOLS/chdman (bin+cue), amongst other means. BIOS are also changed up, slightly. You will need:
NEO-CD = neocd folder = 000-lo.lo, neocd.bin, uni-bioscd.rom
000-lo.lo from neogeo.zip and neocd.bin from neocdz.zip and uni-bioscd, easily found online:)
Personal thanks to Fabrice Martinez for helping with the CHD implementation, madmonkey for helping with the execution, and bslenul for helping test things and also helping sort out the most optimal bios usage!
Speaking of BIOS!:) (Mini S-NESC-PSC)
Justme488 and myself updated the Xtras/BIOS/Print_Friendly_BIOS_Cheat_Sheet.pdf! This will greatly help you be on a better path, knowing what need, for any given Core that typically requires BIOS!
WIP!:)
I am personally hoping to get more handheld games going! That is my next thing to look into:) Genderbent and madmonkey will be helping fix up DraStic for better End User experience for PSC! Expect that in the near future:) ScummVM will get a nice touch up, and I will showcase that after this Update! I have other stuff running, that I will also demonstrate
And, I will still try to get to Nintendo Power. Just keep getting sidetracked:)
The Videos!:)
SNES Classic - PS1 - Star Wars - Jedi Power Battles Fixed & More!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I80CW-LFgLk
SNES Classic - OpenBOR - Even More Badass Games!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkB_WO-RyZA
SNES Classic - DOOM Add On - SIGIL Demonstration!!! OpenBOR Doom!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9AdoI4e7Zo
Playstation Classic - Killer Instinct N64 - 2 Player Mode Activate! + Performance & Speed Boost!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf9V7lEKlG8
SNES Classic - OpenBOR - Baddass Games to Play!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SycxWTe-PsQ
SNES Classic - 2 Player Mode Activate For Realz! - RetroArch Xtreme!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnsQlUxWuPc
SNES Classic - OpenBOR Tutorial + PS1 HD Performance Boost & CHD Compression!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVO3tLkOZM0
SNES Classic - Drunk Mario - OpenBOR Mario!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ULmtTR7BOo
Closing Notes!:)
Was trying to catch up on a few movies. Despite awful reviews, I still gave Dark Phoenix a chance:) I won't get into spoilers. But, to me, it came across as a modest mixture of Brightburn/Captain Marvel, hehe:) Godzilla was a fun movie, and it will be nice to see the franchise keep going. Again, without spoiling anything, I am already seeing they are "hopefully" planning on a 2020 Godzilla vs. King Kong movie:) Catching up on Black Mirror, season 5, has only 3 episodes. 1st one, to say the least, is a very different take on Tekken style VR game play, hehe:)
Be sure to join us on Discord, if you'd like to personally talk to us and get assistance! I will be catching up on messages from all of you from the last few days, as well:)
Enjoy the Update! Signing out, for now, KMFDManic!:)
And, of course, the Update!:)
https://github.com/KMFDManic/NESC-SNESC-Modifications/releases

submitted by /u/MDFMKanic
[link] [comments]Image

More...

Return to “NES Classic Edition Forum”