Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

For all Supergun and Consolized motherboard discussion.

Arcade-Projects
Corporate

Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

Post by Arcade-Projects »

Hello people.

This is a new thread for the pre-order.
We have talked with @Cereth and we have decided to open it. For now we will make a list for pre-order.

@Cereth AKA Game_Saru is USA Distributor

Ronnie VD Kolk aka RKLOK is EUROPE distributor. He is in Netherlands. You can reach him his website and e-mail for the all details. Thanks to @PascalP to introduce to me with him Image .

His info:
rklok.nl/
[email="ronnie@rklok.nl?Subject=Contact%20website"]ronnie@rklok.nl[/email]

The Price is 1500 USD For the USA Buyers

The Price is 1495 EUR (including Tax ) for the EUROPE Buyers ( Ronnie told me the local shipping in EUR is around 175€. But please ask him for all details too )

This is the base price on @Cereth warehouse. I think he will give some details information in this thread.

What's include:

ALL METAL PARTS with Powder Coat ( Thanks to @Lemony Vengeance to remind me the color choice. I will make it 3 original colors. YELLOW-PINK -GREEN )
WHEELS
PLEKSI GLASS
JAMMA WIRING
ASAHI SEIKO COIN MECH.
POWER
LOCKS AND KEYS
ALL THE STICKERS ( I think i will ship the sticker later with DHL in a packet. We dont want any trouble Image with Capcom Image )
CONTROL PANEL STICKER

BEZEL FOR WG 19" ARCADE MONITOR ( THIS IS AN OPTION FOR NOW, MAYBE WE CAN CHANGE IT FOR ANOTHER BRAND LATER )

THERE WILL BE NO MONITOR - BUTTONS-JOYSTICKS ( SORRY FOR THE 100 YEN. YOU HAVE TO BUY IF FOR YOUR SELF Image )

NOTE: I have written before about the cabinet which looks like %80 original. If people want is closest to original i will get a original one and will try to produce it as soon as possible original Image
I will ship the cabinet in a container and it looks i can put 40pc in a 20ft container for one time. The pre-order number is 40 pieces for now. If we reach to this number, then we can talk about another container Image

The production time for 40pc is 60 days after i got first payment.

NOTE 2 : We will make a list for now, then there is some method for payment.
My idea is: People will pay to @Cereth first. When we collect all money , he will send to me %30 of total. Then i can start to production. After i have complete the all cabinets, he will pay to me rest. Of course i will share all the production details in here as usual Image . You can see my other production process Image

Maybe @Cereth can share his opinion with US.
It will be same for the Europen Buyers too. They will contact with Ronnie for the payment Image

Please ask all question in this thread. If i forget something i will update the first post Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-Order List

1- @Lemony Vengeance ( YELLOW )
2- @Fletcher ( GREEN )
3- @capsuleman
4- @animesuperj ( PINK )
5- @Epic
6- @Micromort
7- @SNK-NEO-GEO ( 3 PINK - 2 YELLOW - 1 GREEN )

More...

Return to “Modified Moderboards”