Vewlix Console I/O - Connect Brook fighting boards directly to your Vewlix.

For all Supergun and Consolized motherboard discussion.

Arcade-Projects
Corporate

Vewlix Console I/O - Connect Brook fighting boards directly to your Vewlix.

Post by Arcade-Projects »

I'm at it again! This time I have a Vewlix IO replacement that adapts the 20 pin connector of the Brook fighting board line or my own MC Cthulhu EZ PCBs to your Vewlix control panel harness in much the same way as the Console JAMMAizer does. This is probably the easiest way to get a Vewlix running on a PC, PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, XBOX One.

Features:

• Adapts the Vewlix G1 control panel wiring harness to 2x 20 pin headers for connecting Brook or other compatible arcade stick PCBs.
  • Integrated microcontroller for Select and Home button emulation via button combo.
  • Auxiliary wiring harness connector for connecting home and select buttons to an external button panel.
  • Power passthrough for 12V from the cabinet power supply, and 5v from the controller PCB power.
  • Diodes on the power lines to isolate the 2 controller PCBs from one another.
  • Drop in replacement for a Vewlix I/O.

I have tested all player 1 controls and functions, but I have not had a chance to test player 2. I currently only have a single player control panel in my Vewlix. I'll probably end up sending one of these out to another Vewlix owner for further testing. Once It's confirmed working we'll see what demand looks like to manufacture some of these. Let me know what you think!

More...

Return to “Modified Moderboards”