How much longer do PS3 users have to change their hard drive

[Released: 2000] The PS2 was video game console of all time, selling over 150 million units. More than 3,800 game titles have been released for the PS2 since launch, and more than 1.5 billion copies have been sold.

N4G
Bustin' Moves

How much longer do PS3 users have to change their hard drive

Post by N4G »

Thank you for allowing me to be part of the community you know I'm recently starting a collection of PS3 I've had my PS3 for a while but I'm mostly had it just to be able to download my digital games but as I start collecting physical now I have thought about upgrading my 250 gig to a 500 gig and I think I would be able to manage the install process but I just want to know I mean in long time users opinions how long left do you think we have to do this I just figure at some point the servers will be shut down and we won't be able to download our original digital download games so I just figure I mean most people are going to want to do it as soon as possible you know I'm hoping to be able to do it in another month or two but how long do we really have to be able to switch our hard drives and still log in and download everything that we have on our system now
submitted by /u/realperson113
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1 ... nge_their/
N4G

Return to “PlayStation 2 Forum”