It's surreal finally playing Final Fantasy XIV on Xbox after 10+ years, but I'm loving it.

[Released: 2020] The Xbox Series X is estimated to be four times as powerful, with support for 8K resolution and up to 120 frames-per-second rendering, with a nominal target of 4K resolution at 60 frames per second.

/xbox
Corporate

It's surreal finally playing Final Fantasy XIV on Xbox after 10+ years, but I'm loving it.

Post by /xbox »

I used to play A Realm Reborn on PS3, but for a number of circumstances I ended up not really playing the game for many years and ended up playing mostly on my Xbox- I always hoped it would come but never really thought it would.

My wife and I have been happily playing through the Xbox beta since it released, despite the annoying limitations on parties, and it's just as great as I remember and I'm sure all the new content is far better!

I'm also seeing tons of Xbox players, even in specific cities and servers where you'd think people would get seperated easily- I easily counted over 50 - 100 unique Xbox Gamertags all trying out the game.

I personally went to Data Centre (Primal) and World (Halicarnassus) and it's been a great experience so far, lots of helpful vets, tons of new Xbox players and boosted EXP and gil for everyone on that particular server.
submitted by /u/FlameCats
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesX/co ... sy_xiv_on/
/xbox

Return to “Xbox Series Forum”