cant get ubuntu to boot from pcie m2

The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote the teaching of basic computer science in schools and developing countries.

/RaspberryPi
Corporate

cant get ubuntu to boot from pcie m2

Post by /RaspberryPi »

i can write to the drive with an m.2-usb adapter then remove the sd. when i put it in the pineberry pi hardrive top it boots starting with ‘sdhci-bremstb 1001100000.mmc: invalid resource (null)’ then it hits the ubuntu loading screen and hangs on that for 5-6min. after that it loads into a text only terminal window. its not a bash terminal its called initramfs so i have no idea what to do with it. ive tried using pcie3 and 2 same thing, Ive tried disabling my oc and running it all factory settings it didnt help at all, I tried writing the newest .img file from the ubuntu website instead of imager same thing. ive checked all my settings over many times and I read all documentation from pineberry pi (which is few). has anyone encountered this yet? do I have to use raspberry pi os if I want to use an m.2?
submitted by /u/TrainingSubstance249
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/raspberry_pi/c ... m_pcie_m2/
/RaspberryPi

Return to “Raspberry Pi Forum”