[Game of the Month competition] Final Fantasy Adventure AKA Mystic Quest

[Released: 1989] The Game Boy is Nintendo's second handheld system following the Game & Watch series. Despite many other technologically superior handheld consoles introduced during its lifetime, the Game Boy was a tremendous success.

/gameboy
Corporate

[Game of the Month competition] Final Fantasy Adventure AKA Mystic Quest

Post by /gameboy »

Final Fantasy Adventure

Play the Game of the Month and win prizes! Click the link below to view the kickoff thread, which includes the detailed rules.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Gameboy/comments/18wfjwx/game_of_the_month_yearlong_competition_kickoff/

Quick rules:
- Play the Game of the Month and try to reach the specified milestones. Earn points and compete with other redditors.
- Start a fresh new game, no earlier than February 1!
- Take a picture of your screen with your username written on a piece of paper. Post it here in the thread for all to see.
- Half-point and one-point milestones can be earned at any time during the year. Post your screenshot in this month's thread to make sure I see it.
- Emulation is okay, but no cheating! Check detailed rules for more info.

What are the prizes?
Over the year, the prize pool formulates as I slowly gather goodies. I'll separate the prizes into 4 bundles. Usually the bundles include Game Boy games (all generations) and other GB-related trinkets.

Prize donors: Let me know if you're willing to donate prizes to this year's prize pool! Prize donors get 2 votes for next month's GOTM and my eternal admiration.

Previous Months
January - Wario Land 2

Next month
Check the comments to vote for next month's game!
This month
Final Fantasy Adventure/Mystic Quest
The OTHER really great action-RPG for Game Boy. Start a new game.

Half-point: Fall from the airship and land in Menos.
One point: Retrieve your Chocobot with new mechanized legs.
Two points: Defeat Julius and see the ending. (must be completed and submitted in February.)
Leaderboards
January
Pos. User points
Pos. User Points 1 u/ace10brian 2 - u/Aeredren 2 - u/bolognamaloney 2 - u/Chaospapst 2 - u/DaisukiJase 2 - u/daoow 2 - u/Deafboy91 2 - u/EmperorPewee 2 - u/Fixxxxer 2 - u/Gabelvampir 2 - u/Hotdog69 2 - u/keitaro21 2 - u/Kenshin200 2 - u/KevenIsNotADork 2 - u/KiddoKatto 2 - u/Lucarooni 2 - u/marcao_cfh 2 - u/MattAwesome 2 - u/ndcurtis2 2 - u/quijibo42 2 - u/r0cky 2 - u/scottiedog321 2 - u/shirillz731 2 - u/TheGameStarter 2 - u/thenzero 2 - u/valerusii 2 - u/xukkorz 2 28 u/_oMeGa_ 1 - u/4thMoon 1 - u/charliec95 1 - u/Jaycubtwotwo 1 - u/KOaldX 1 - u/ma-pj 1 - u/Previous_Click8520 1 35 u/hugglehermit 0.5 submitted by /u/alanbbent
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gameboy/commen ... l_fantasy/
/gameboy

Return to “Game Boy Forum”