Selling Super Slim for Fat

[Released: 2006] The PS3 was the first console to use Blu-ray Disc as its primary storage medium. In September 2009 the updated PlayStation 3 Slim, was released. A further refined Super Slim design was also released.

/p3
Corporate

Selling Super Slim for Fat

Post by /p3 »

Now this probably sounds like a dumb idea, but hear me out. I’m in a smaller space, where I don’t have too much space for like large shelves or bigger TV units etc. I currently own a red 500gb PS3 super slim (although the 2 controllers both died a long time ago) and a PS2 slim. I’ve been advised by a friend that the PS2 slim is known for chewing discs which isn’t insanely concerning but mine does get extremely loud.

I was thinking if I sold my super slim, and the ps2, and got myself a back compat Fat model, how much would the 500gb Red super slim generally go for on the market?

Having 1 console that can play PS1/2/3 games streamlines my cable management, my space allocation, and clears more room in a future gaming room, allowing for more consoles to be setup and less controllers taking up room, being able to use the DS3 for all 3 game types, just wondering what a console like I have would go for on the market? (I know roughly what I payed for the PS2 I can get straight back for it)
submitted by /u/sl4sh3d
[link] [comments]

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS3/comments/1 ... m_for_fat/
/p3

Return to “PlayStation 3 Forum”