Classic Hitman game Blood Money now out on Nintendo Switch

Talk all random video game discussion here.

Destructoid
Corporate

Classic Hitman game Blood Money now out on Nintendo Switch

Post by Destructoid »

Earlier in the year (wait... it's still January?!) we mentioned how Hitman: Blood Money was making an appearance on the Switch. Well, that day has now arrived, and this special "Reprisal" edition comes with some features just for this port.

If you have a Switch and you're a fan of some of the more classic entries in the Hitman franchise, this one may be worth a look-in. It released on January 25 and, according to the Nintendo website, this version features "gameplay improvements inspired by later games in the series," including Instinct Mode.

It's also been given an "an artful redesign of a stealth-action classic," which has been specially adapted for the hybrid console.

Not bad for an 18-year-old game

The timing of this is pretty nifty (if you have a Switch, of course). With the Hitman: World of Assassination trilogy about to leave Xbox Game Pass, Blood Money - Reprisal will keep your thirst for Agent 47 well and truly sated.

Many consider the 2006 entry one of the best of the series. I only managed to play it for the first time a couple of years ago, and I can see the appeal. Personally, I'm utterly in love with the recent installments and will be sad to see them exiting Game Pass.

I'm also one of those rare specimens that actually really enjoyed Absolution. I understand the criticisms people had, but the fact that it was the first Hitman game I actually managed to get all the way through makes it special to me (you never forget your first).

The post Classic Hitman game Blood Money now out on Nintendo Switch appeared first on Destructoid.

Source: https://www.destructoid.com/classic-hit ... ndo-switch
Destructoid

Return to “General Discussion”